ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

It was morning practice at karasuno, the boys had already set up and had started to do drills. Their mood seemed to be dimmed and sprits crushed.

But for some reason Ukai couldn't understand the reason for their sudden decrease in enthusiasm. He was also slightly worried as to why Hinata didn't turn up to school yesterday.

It was certainly unusual for the tangerine to miss practice.

As much as the team believed Yachi's words, they couldn't help but miss the little ball of sunshine. It just seemed so out of the ordinary that he would really talking about them behind their backs.

W͜͡a͜͡s͜͡ Y͜͡a͜͡c͜͡h͜͡i͜͡ r͜͡e͜͡a͜͡l͜͡l͜͡y͜͡ t͜͡e͜͡l͜͡l͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ t͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ t͜͡r͜͡u͜͡t͜͡h͜͡?͜͡

Everyone's suspicions seemed to grow as the blonde haired girl became increasingly flirtatious with the boys; slightly annoying them to the point they would avoid the girl as best they could.

Ukai continued to watch the boys, noticing the sloppy warm ups of everyone and wouldn't want to risk an injury "ALRIGHT EVERYONE COME HERE!" the coach's powerful voice boomed though the gym, startling a few of the boys.

Before long everyone was huddled around their coach, wondering why he called them over "I know you're hiding something. Spill" Ukai stated firmly, wanting to get to the bottom for Hianta's disappearance and everyone's foul mood.

Yachi nervously looked to the ground when almost every head snapped her direction.

Noticing where their gazes lead, Ukai also turned to the girl suspiciously "what happened?" He asked once more, except his voice was softer and more tolerant.

Yachi started shuffling nervously, leaning her weight from foot to foot. Taking a deep breath she told the coach exactly what she had told the boys.

Of course she never confessed to the lie. She was to simple minded and overridden with envy to do such a thing.

By the end of the little explanation Ukai knew exactly what was going on. He viewed Hinata as a son, he simply knew the tangerine wouldn't say such things.

Volleyball and his team was everything to Hinata and Coach Ukai knew this factor very well. That was why he was able to see through Yachi so easily.

Even with the new found information Ukai decided to keep the fact that Yachi was lying to himself for a little while; wanting to give her a chance to apologise without motivation first.

"I don't care if he was talking about you, go to his house and visit him today, make sure he's ok" Ukai said through gritted teeth, obviously angered at the boys for not realising Yachi's lie.

With a final side glance towards the girl, Ukai dismissed practice and stomped out of the gym. No further statement towards the them.

———————————

It was now lunch time and Hinata had dropped Natsu off at school only ten minutes late that morning. However the small girl was still unhappy with the timing so Hinata was going to try his best to work on that.

Hinata didn't want to go to school.

It simply seemed pointless to the teen; not to mention how much he despised seeing his teammates. Just the thought of them using him made his anger fester even more.