ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

"Hey where is everyone?"

"Bro i don't know... let's call Shōyō"

"I bet they tried to take him away for the day"

———————————-

Hinata walked up to the group of boys still holding hands with Kenma. Bokuto's massive grin seemed to falter at the sight of the together.

"Where've you been my disciple?!" Bokuto yelled, slinging an arm around Hinata's small shoulder. He decided to ignore their hands for the mean time.

"Sorry guys... I've been recovering i guess" Hinata timidly scratched the nape of his neck as all eyes were on him. Hinata thought there was something wrong with his outfit, but in reality everyone was checking him out.

I mean... who wouldn't check out the sunshine in an outfit like this:

 who wouldn't check out the sunshine in an outfit like this:

Hinata did in fact look fucking hawt. It was a simple but effective look, and it looked even cuter on Hinata.

Yamaguci held out a bag of meat buns to the teen while blushing furiously "I-I got these for you Hinata" the greenete stuttered, giving the food to his love interest.

Hinata smiled weakly and took the food. Over the course of a couple weeks he had gotten better with his eating disorder was now able to eat about half a meat bun easily.

Yamaguci was happy Hinata had taken the food and recoiled back in the group so someone else could say have time with him "Chibi-chan! I've missed you!" Oikawa exclaimed happily, shoving iwazumi to the side since they were fighting.

"Great king! It's good to see you" Hinata looked down at the floor a little shyly under all their hungry eyes "well no need to dwell on the past! Let's go have some fun!" Bokuto cut in, ripping away the dual haired teen from the boys' grip.

The owl began walking happily in front of the group with Hinata under his arm "ooo can we go there?!" Hinata asked excitedly, pointing towards a collection of stalls.

Before Bokuto could reply, Kageyama swooped in and began to drag Hinata to the stalls "ill take you Boke" he growled sternly, shoving Hinata in front of him.

Hinata was slightly confused at why his partner had gotten angry, but he started to observe the surroundings nonetheless.