ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

"Shōyō! I didn't see you at practice this morning!" Sugawara spoke happily, pressing a delicate kiss upon Hinata's features as Daichi followed behind the setter.

"Ah yeah I'm sorry... just not feeling well today" Hinata chuckled awkwardly, he hated lying to them.

"No worries! Wanna come with me and Daichi for lunch" Sugawara spoke, gesturing to the captain who was following behind him.

Hinata brightened up a little "sure" he smiled weakly, giving Daichi a soft kiss on his cheek because he pouted a little from the lack of affection.

"You can choose the place Hinata" Daichi said, connecting his own hand with Hinata's; swiftly followed by Sugawara taking his other hand.

Hinata flushed and couldn't think of anything other than the two males that stood protectively on either side of him. Sugawara and Daichi both sent a meaningful smirk towards each other at Hinata's silence; deciding to take the lead instead.

"Don't worry, I've got a good place in mind" Sugawara reassured, ruffling Hinata's hair and leading them to the place he had thought of.

Hinata smiled contently as they walked to a small cosy looking restaurant. It didn't look fancy, more of a small family business which someone had a hard time keeping in check... but the food was absolutely amazing.

"I've been here ever since I was little!" Suga exclaimed proudly, Hinata's eyes gleamed with amazement at the surroundings.

It was indeed beautiful. The walls were made out of old stone which perfectly complimented the intricate vintage paintings that stood proudly on the walls; followed by a slightly rusted fire place.

Hinata immediately took the seat by the sofa near the wood fueled fire; warming up his little hands hear the heat "wow Suga-san, this really is amazing!"

Hinata beamed, the light from the fire mirrored in his cloudy brown eyes.

Daichi ordered food for them all as Sugawara joined Hinata next to the fire "hey suga-san, I can pay for-" the setter quickly sur of the teen "no no Shōyō, this is on us"

Hinata pouted and sunk into his chair stubbornly "oh come onnn~ let us treat you" Sugawara teased, poking Hinata's cheek repeatedly.

Out of nowhere Hinata licked Sugawara's finger, causing the male to recoil in surprise. Suga chuckled at the childish behaviour and tilted Hinata's face to look at him.

"You're amazing Shōyō, I hope you know that" the silver haired male complimented, making Hinata's cheeks flush bright red.

"I'm back!" Daichi exclaimed, sitting opposite Sugawara and Hinata. He saw their proximity and snickered playfully "having fun without me? How disappointing"

Hinata quickly flailed his hands in the air worried if he had made Daichi upset, all the while the duo enjoyed teasing the boy.

——————————————

"Here's you're food!" A female waitress with dark blue hair and black eyes smiled kindly, placing their food down on the little coffee table along with their drinks.

"Oh hey miss, I didn't order this" Hinata said sweetly, holding up a smoothie with a piece of paper taped to the bottom.

"Oh that's on the house for you..." she replied with a slight dust of pink covering her chubby cheeks "oh um, thank you" Hinata smiled, making the girl more flustered as she scurried away with her empty tray.