ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙

"We're going back to Miyagi tomorrow everyone"

"We can see Hinata..."

"STOP WHISPERING!"

"Sorry coach..."

"Anyways... start packing you're bags we're leaving first thing"

—————————

It was now around midnight and Yamaguci decided to go home before Yua turned up. The male had left before school was over to the girl hadn't noticed he was there.

In simple words; Hinata didn't want the hassle of introducing the two.

They had made an agreement that Tadashi was to check on the boy every two days. Hinata didn't mind this but he still thought of it to be troublesome and unnecessary.

When Yua had arrived, she almost had cardiac arrest with the state of Hinata's little home; and of course his change in hair colour. It was definitely quite a traumatic experience for the girl; she actually thought Hinata had been murdered before he seemingly appeared from the bathroom.

After the pink haired girl made them both dinner and cleaned the kitchen, she went to bed rather early. Leaving the male to his own business. God knows what the fuck that would be...

Actually right now Hinata wasn't doing anything particularly 'insane' as some called his actions. He was simply having a staring competition with an old picture of a his now deceased family dog; that stood framed on the wall.

Hinata stared at the picture until painful tears prickled his clouded eyes and roll down his cheeks. Blinking away the blurry vision Hinata went for another round of staring at the dog.

———————————

After a full on half hour of staring at literally nothing. Hinata had got bored. Surprise surprise.

With a sigh, the male picked up a bottle of whiskey from the fridge. His hands were shaking. Lips quivering with the need of calming nicotine. He had run out of cigarettes and started to get agitated without them.

Worse of all Hianta's body felt increasingly heavy as his lifeless eyes scanned the room. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but he knew he wouldn't find happiness.

However, despite the disappointment that came with another bottle of empty booze, that was when he resonated with it the most.

Hinata was so consumed in the overwhelming addiction, that he had missed out on the whole importance of his life.

To Hinata, his life was meaningless.

Hinata scrunched his eyes together tightly, his head throbbing repeatedly. As if something were itching to be released.

So Hinata decided to release his monsters.

Grabbing a medium sized kitchen knife Hinata leaned over the polished white sink. The blade trembled in his hand as he rose it to his left wrist.

Hinata tore open his skin, as if he were a beautiful butterfly trying to free himself from a suffocating cocoon.

Tears mixed with his own crimson blood as it dripped down the drain. He tried to free his demons. Every night. But they would never leave him.