ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

"Yua I need you to talk to Shōyō for me"

"Have you given it already?"

"Yes, they've got it already"

"Fine"

————————-

Hinata walked briskly to where Haruma asked to meet. The night was cold and unpleasant, Hinata hated the feeling but he urged on in hopes of getting his drugs.

Hinata knew that if he was caught there would be many more restrictions then before. However, he was willing to take the risk for his addiction.

Dim artificial lighting barley illuminated the footpath, making Hinata stumble over his own feet quite a few times.

The teen had been walking for around half an hour before he stopped at a intersection of different alleyways.

A heavy and unsettling aura flooded the settings, the sound of drunken men not so far away. Hinata shivered once more before calling out into the area "hey Haruma?! You there?" He whisper shouted, not wanting to draw too much attention to himself.

"Shōyō, come here" a dull voice sounded to his right, it seemed to be in one of the darkest streets. Hinata sucked in a sharp breath before slowly creeping into the alleyway.

"Haruma?" Hinata called out with a shaky voice once he didn't see anyone. Gripping his hoodie tightly Hinata squinted his eyes to get a better look.

Suddenly a tall masked figure came into his peripheral vision. He held a medium sized plastic bag with a cigarette in the other hand.

"What's up Shōyō, haven't seen you for a while. What kept you so long" Haruma asked the shivering teen, stepping out of the shadows so his features were more vivid.

The familiar dyed red hair was still the same along with his piercing green eyes. Haruma raised an eyebrow "and what happened to your hair?" He continued, noticing the change in colour.

"Nothing much... just tried to unalive myself then dyed my hair while having a mental breakdown" Hinata shrugged his shoulders and gestured the bag over to him.

Haruma chuckled at the blunt answer. To be honest he was expecting that answer. Most people he had supplied ended up dead at some point... it was only a matter of time till his clients broke.

Haruma only cared about the money.

"There's a load of cigs, coak and some complimentary additions on the house" Haruma threw the bag to Hinata, which was caught with some difficulty.

Peering into the thin plastic bag, Hinata grinned once more.

He had been waiting for this for a fucking long time.

Hinata retaliated the action by chucking the correct amount of money back to his dealer. After counting it the red headed male smiled and shoved it in his pocket "good doing business with you shō"