3.

Jisoo, Taehyung and Jimin all returned from their morning run, exhausted at the top. As sports students, it's a given that they have to go on a run every morning. It's not mandatory, but they do it to maintain their stamina.

And in the university they go to, theirs was a corner room. You see, when the three of them applied, they got their acceptance letters, but then faced a hitch.

To keep it brief , they all had the dream to come to a sports university from the beginning, and so when the acceptance letters came they immediately filled out their acquired forms and paid the necessary bills.

But then, Jisoo was notified that they were out of space to accommodate her in the female dorms.
In the sense, they were full. And this was in freshmen year, and in this university, once you get a room, you stay there for the rest of your four years there.

They were all the same size after all.
But as she was notified that, they offered her an option. She was told that she could either choose to stay outside, which wasn't an option due to her budget, or she could room in one of the empty boys dorms.

With two other guys. And those two were, Taehyung and Jimin. She accepted due to her dream university being SNU, and so here she was.
But luckily for them, because of their situation the university demolished the small storage room and connected it with the big room, giving them all extra space as they now had couches in their rooms.

However they all had twin beds as they used the other half of their bed space for either desk space or equipment space. But what surprised them that specific morning, was when they came back to a few boxes in their room and a weird set up.

There was a weird panel in the wall, and a corner taking table stretched to attach against the whole wall. And in the centre of the new area was a weird box on the floor. That's not it, there was a lamp, architecture table type thing, multiple cabinets below the desk area, and other interesting stuff that a sports student was abnormal to have.

" New student I think?" Jisoo said stunned at this things. "We were gone for about an hour, what the hell is going on?" Jimin said looking at the new things across. "The new student sure is weird, but where is he or she?" Taehyung asked as the others shrugged.

"Whatever it is, it's already 7:30, we should get ready to go to class at 8. We spent the past hour and a half running and working out" Jisoo said to which they all nodded and got to work deciding to forget about everything that was there. The trio walked to their mandatory educational classes in the university.

You see, even though it's a sports university, they have the basic classes such as math, English, trio science; which is all three sciences taught in the same class, and lastly they had homeroom. These classes take place in the first few hours of school, and they switch between classes. However they were in the same homeroom with the other friends of theirs.

That's right, in their freshmen year they made friends with 4 others, and now in their sophomore year they made friends with three freshmen. They all ended up in the same homeroom, and the 10
Of them are good friends. Sure the gender measurements were a little mixed up as it was around 3 girls and 7 guys, yet they never minded it.

But back to the point, as it was a sports university, they used a lot of field space and sports spaces, which were huge. So Seoul university set up a separate building for them around 5 years before the three of them joined.

It was a 15 minute walk and a 7 minute bus ride including all the traffic as it was in Seoul. Yet it was very prestigious because they were able to acquire all that land in Seoul, the metropolis of Korea basically.

They have never been to the other building of SNU, where they have the other majors, the educational and art majors basically, as they never had a reason too. The others had never been here either, not having a reason to. The official university sports teams all came from the sports university, so even if the academic students played sports, they never involved in tournaments as there academic courses were very heavy.

The most notable ones would be the law and architecture majors. They are the most competitive majors and the hardest to get accepted to in all of Korea. The Seoul national university is known all through out for those two majors of theirs.

So yes, it was competitive. Most people list them as their dream universities and never on their 'will go to' list, as there is never any assurance as to if you get into it. To be honest none of the sports majors got why the architecture one especially was so competitive as they had never seen that side.

Sure they knew it involved academics, but the rest of it was drawing wasn't it? Either way, that's how the Seoul university goes.

It's almost as if the two are two completely separate universities, and honestly they were treated that way other than the dean and other dignitaries. They never had any competition for sure, but they never were exactly friends either. In all honesty, maybe strangers.

If anything maybe there would be a few students who were friends with one another, but those wouldn't be close friendships either. You could have entered as a close friendship, but it is assured you will drift.

And that is how the university works.

Welcome to Seoul national university