21.

Sunday came as soon as Saturday disappeared.

Jennie and Taehyung had that intense make out session near the tree on Saturday night, and as they returned to the tent the other two were playing cards, and they pretended nothing happened between them.

But ever since then they would start sneaking on Sunday, so that the others would enjoy themselves and not have all the attention diverted to them.

The bus was set to leave at 9, and it was 6 pm right now, on Sunday.

Jennie looked around her to see everyone busy and occupied doing their own things as she slipped into the trees and walked forward to find the log that they decided to meet at.

She looked around to see no one but was surprised when someone hugged her from the back.

She was startled but calmed down when she realised who it was and giggled.

"Yah you scared me" she softly said as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck.

"Sorry.." he whispered but she smiled and turned around to face him, burying her face into his chest due to their height difference.

She smiled in content as she inhaled his scent, which could get her intoxicated any day.

He moved a minute later as he looked down at her, and she faced up at him.

He moved a strand of hair tucking it behind her ear, before softly holding the side of her face and attaching his lips to hers.

She smiled as her hands rose from behind his waist to behind his neck, since she could reach while he was bending down.

They were smiling against the contact as both of their eyes were closed.

"Yah Jennie why are you so deep in the woods? Do- Ahh my eyes" a voice said as the pair jumped apart in surprise.

They faced the direction to find Jisoo standing there.

Wait no.

Behind her was the rest of the group.

"See I told you! I told you he'd be here with her!" Jungkook said as the two widened their eyes.

"What no! I was the one who saw them both disappearing at the same time all day. I told everyone" Lisa rebutted as Jungkook glared at her.

"To think they were kissing back here while they disappeared" Namjoon said.

"I mean I thought they would never end up together because of the amount of tension they always had" Jin said.

"It's sexual tension" Suga replied also amused at the sight of them.

"But they're so cute" Rosé said.

"I know" Hoseok replied.

The whole latter got into conversation as the pair were embarrassed standing there.

"Wait Jimin, why aren't you surprised" Namjoon asked realised as he widened his eyes.

"Oh yeah, he hasn't muttered a word and tried to tell us not to go he- oh my gosh you knew!" Jisoo cried out as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"Since when?" Rosé started staring at him.

"I found out Taehyung liked her 3 months ago...." he said as the group gasped at him.

"3 MONTHS?!" Jin screamed.

"They've been secretly making out for three months?!" Jungkook also exclaimed as Jennie and Taehyung widened their eyes.

"N-"

"Sh unnie not the time" Rosé said also listening.

"Wait no no. Taehyung liked her for 3 months but I only found out Jennie liked him last night. This all started, well, last night" Jimin said nervously as Lisa smirked.

"Oooohhh Jennie unnie has a boyfriend" she started teasing as Jennie blushed as turned away.

Taehyung laughed at her since he was over it and hugged her because she was so shy.

"Oh my god they're so cute" Rosé said looking at them.

"Babe we're cute too" Jimin said side hugging her as Rosé rolled her eyes.

"Sure we are" she said as the group sighed.

"We better get back before others get suspicious." Jin said motioning for them to leave as they all nodded and began to walk back.

Jennie was still embarrassed so she walked in the back covering her face.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her as his heart never failed to race at the sight.

He put a hand around her shoulder and kissed her fore head.

"You look like a tomato, calm down before someone notices" he says and leaves but not before ruffling her hair a little.

She stood there dumb founded and held herself back not to yell out his name and smack his arm.

They reached the campsite as literally everyone stared at them.

"Why are all of you coming from the woods. All 11 of you?" Someone asked them as they all awkwardly looked at each other.

"We wanted to, uhhh" Lisa started but couldn't find the right words.

"We wanted to take pictures but then ran deeper cause we thought we saw a snake, and then we had to walk all the way back. I'm tired does anyone have water. My face is literally red because of how I ran" Jennie said pretending to fan herself as the class chuckled at her and somehow believed what she said.

The rest of the group were just surprised that actually worked and shrugged going to their own places.

They were about to sit in a group, but paused as Jennie's phone rang.

She looked at the caller ID and stood up, motioning to the others that she would take the call and then return.

As Jennie was taking her call the other 9 stared at Taehyung teasingly.

"3 months huh?" Jisoo said smirking as he groaned.

"You guys are never going to let this go huh?" He asked as they all looked at each other.

"Nope"