17.

Taehyung sighed once again as he reached the classroom for his home room.

It was a Friday and it has officially been 3 months since Jennie was distant to him.

He couldn't say she was avoiding him because she still did speak with him and always was responsive to him, but she would always run away when she saw him or pretend she didn't notice when he called her.

And it was getting to him.

He didn't really know why she was doing so, or why it was affecting him so badly

I mean he already knew he liked her, but he thought it was just plain old attraction at first.

Whatever this was, was not normal.

Either way, he stepped into his homeroom as he took his assigned seat.

He looked behind to see Jennie near the window, with Jisoo beside her.

She was sleeping on the desk as she leaned the side on her face on one of her forearms on the table, giving him full view to her facial features.

Her long black hair cascaded down the side of her head, as they were all over the place.

Soon Jimin sat next to him blocking his perfect view of her as he was annoyed and tsked.

"You know if you're going to stare at her like a creep, might as well tell everyone that you are hopelessly in love with her." Jimin said smirking as he teased the latter.

"Yah Jimin!" Taehyung said warningly as Jimin just chuckled.

Everyone started piling in and so did the teacher, and by then Jisoo had already woken Jennie up so they were paying attention.

"Well class, you just be wondering why you have absolutely no homework this weekend" he started as everyone half and half agreed to his statement.

"Well because the university is hosting a stress free weekend." He said as everyone smiled at that.

You could hear chatter coming from students or plans being made across the room, but then he interrupted.

"But that doesn't mean it's a free weekend only. Our homeroom is going camping on the nearby hill" he said as everyone cheered, except those who haven't been on any university camping trips.

Namely, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jungkook.

"Okay okay calm down" he started laughing at all the students who were excited.

Taehyung was too, as it was an opportunity for him to relax after a while of working hard. And it was camping.

"We will be staying in tents of 3-4, pick your teams in a bit and send me them. And we will have a lodge cabin where there is a medical service, and bathroom services. There are also a few activities we planned, but the basic start is no phones" he said and a lot of groans were heard at the end.

"But I-" a voice was heard as Taehyung looked back to see a resonating Jennie with her hand mid way raised to make her point.

"Ms. Kim that doesn't apply to you. You are coming but your phone is allowed, but please refrain from using it too much" he said as Jennie smiled and nodded leaning back.

Taehyung on the other hand was confused why, maybe it was because of the different class schedules between the main campus and the sports campus but he didn't know
.
"Every homeroom has their own activities, as long as it's within the budget assigned to the rooms. So don't expect to see people from other home rooms either. Let's use this week to relax." He said as a chorus of agreeing stances and words were travelled across the room, and they had come to a conclusion.

"Great. We leave in, 5 hours. Prepare please and again, no classes or clubs today this Friday. Happy weekend" professor Choi said as he left and everyone immediately burst into chatter onto who they wanted to group with.

"Us four?" Lisa asked as Rosé nodded.

"I'm in." Jisoo replied as Jennie also agreed.

"Jungkook, Jimin and I will take a room. The rest of you take one" Taehyung offered the guys who nodded.

"Seems like a plan then" Namjoon replied and their room arrangements were also sorted.

"Actually, why not make this a bit more fun" Jimin started as all eyes fell on him.

"Let's draw. With the girls too. It's a group of eleven so we put in 4 A's, 4 B's and 3 C's. Whoever picked the same letters go in one group. What do you all say" Jimin asked as the girls also were hearing him.

The majority instantly agreed and so they decided to go with that.

They all picked their groups as they started finalising who got who.

"So in the end, team A is: Jin, hobi, Jisoo and Rosé" jungkook said as the said people nodded.

"Team B is Taehyung, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jennie" Namjoon asked as they all nodded in confirmation.

"So that leaves team C, to Namjoon, Lisa, and Jimin" Suga asked as they nodded.

"Are we even allowed to room together, you boys and girls?" Taehyung asked skeptically as they all shrugged not knowing either.

"Whatever it is, we do have our groups, and now, camping here we fucking come!" Lisa squealed excitedly as they all just shook their heads at her and walked away, each in their own direction.

"Guys! Hey no wait! What the.. no stop don't leave me all alone" Lisa said as they all left to their own things.

Meanwhile Jennie was anxious.

"Rooming, with Taehyung. Taehyung Jennie one room. Taehyung and Jennie one sleep mattress. Jennie and Taehyung, whoa" she said to herself calming her nerves down.

"Well this will be.... headlines."