7.

Jisoo, Taehyung and Jimin were conversing amongst themselves as they entered their dorm room. But then as they did, they immediately stood in shock.

"There was literally a whole desk connected over there from one end of the wall, across the corner and to the other, WHERE DID IT GO?" Jimin asked confused. And he had a right to be, as all the other were as well.

You know why? Because in place of all of that was a king sized bed with grey bedding, the whole desk with all the equipment disappeared.

As the three stood there in utter shock and their jaws wide open, a girl came from the door behind.

"Umm, why are you all standing in front of the door?" Jennie asked leaning against the door frame looking at them skeptically.

The three jumped in shock at her sudden appearance.

"Jesus.." Taehyung muttered.
"Jennie-Yah, where did your desk and stuff go?" Jisoo asked still confused at the whole thing.

"What do you mean, it's right there?" Jennie asked also confused as the other three stared back and forth as if they were crazy.

It took a minute for Jennie to realise and when she did, she shook her head walking towards the bed.

"They are both here, it's a retractable bed. When I'm not using it, it's up in the sky in the panel, and my desk is out with the stuff and cabinets. When I'm done using it, I fold the chair and push it into one of the cabinets, close my architecture table  and push it into another another area which is pre measure so that the bed doesn't collide with it, and all the stuff is put into cabinets like that very quickly.

And then the desk and cabinet area act like a support area while I use a lever to power the bed, and two retractable legs come out automatically using automation hydraulic arms, which cause the bed to stand up, and the bedding is already in place as it goes up with the bed, so no extra work actually, all I need to do is slide the stuff which takes 40 seconds at most, and then pull the lever.

When I want to push the bed up, I make my bed and then it goes up when I push up the lever. It's simple hydraulics programming" she said doing so as she herself didn't know why her bed was down in the first place.

She got all her stuff out as she would need it later either way.

Jennie said finishing as the three looked at her with utter confusion written on their faces.

"Basically architecture and planning" she said as they under stood.

"I was freaked out" Taehyung said as the others nodded.

"Another question, what is that weird box on the floor" Jimin asked pointing to another small square panel.

"Oh that." Jennie said approaching it and using a handle to pull it up and then leaving it, which left it now cuboid and standing on its own.

To the back it looked like a closed box but she motioned them to come to her side, and they saw that it was full of lights on the side.

"It's an LED box. It helps see different angles when I need to" she said before closing it.

"Either way, I'm heading out again to get some other work I need to get done over with, I'll be back by dinner" she said informing them before grabbing her back pack and stepping out.

"That was.." Jisoo started as she looked at them.
"Cool." "Interesti- I mean cool" two replies came from the boys as she rolled her eyes at them.

A few hours later Jisoo was eating at the cafeteria with her tennis group mates.

No matter her friend group, there was always still cliques in this school which no one was able to get rid of.

She was with the tennis group, Rosé was honestly with the bitchiest group in the university.

Rosé herself wasn't bad, but most gymnasts in the university always thought they were better than everyone, and poor Rosé couldn't eat with her other friends.

Lisa was with the kick boxing group who usually just kind their own business.

Jimin was with his taekwondo group.

The rest of the guys didn't have it too bad since both Namjoon and Jin were in soccer and had each other, hobi and Jungkook were in track so they had each other and finally Suga and Taehyung were in basketball so they had each other.

The basket ball group was one of the least problematic groups and only minded their own business and didn't get involved in drama, as after all Suga was captain and Taehyung was co captain.

Which meant he was the next in power after Suga technically.

All chatter immediately died down however as Jennie walked in carrying her lunch tray.

She was concentrated on something on her phone however, so she didn't notice, but when she looked up she could clearly make out the situation of the cliques.

Everyone was watching anticipating which group she was going to choose but Jennie just sighed and sat at an empty table instead, choosing to stay out of the drama.

People were visibly shocked at her decision, even Suga as he finally found someone who would not follow the norms.

So everyone in his group was surprised when he stood up and sat across her.

She looked up from a paper file she was looking at and smiled at him before they both went back to their work.

Taehyung also sat beside her, as then slowly Jisoo did, then Jimin, Lisa, and as Rosé was about to as well, some one held her hand back.

She shook off the hand and joined the group surprising her team mates, the.

Jungkook and hobi joined and then Jin and Namjoon did as well.

She smiled at the group in front of her who smiled back.