13.

The next few days passed by like torture for Jennie, as she started to fall.

No literally, she became super clumsy and fell a lot.

Her injuries doubled.

But other than that, she couldn't stop imagining that night.

Every time she saw him, she would be reminded of the memory of what it was like to have his lips against hers, and she longed for that feeling again, for him.

That's all she saw when she saw him, and those thoughts would disrupt her a lot.

She started dreaming about him, about that night as well.

And she started to take his features in, his devilishly handsome, well, everything, his tall frame, oh and those shoulders, don't forget boxy smile that made her heart leap every time she saw it.

And those cute eyes, where one was smaller than the other.

And every time she glanced at those lips, oh god those lips, they reminded her of Nothing but that night.

And if that wasn't enough torture already, what sucked is that, he didn't remember a bit of what happened.

And so, he was super confused how Jennie became super nervous around him, which upset him because he used to be super close to her.

He felt she was hiding something, and was even more upset when she was ultimately avoiding him.

"Did I do something wrong?" He questioned himself as he saw her change directions again, for like the 50th time now.

"I need to talk to her..." he muttered under his breath to himself as he scratched the nape of his neck.

Jennie on the other hand was ignoring him because, she needed time to forget what was happening to her.

She needed to figure it out.

Everytime she saw him now, it started to become different.

Her palms began to always sweat as she remembered him, her heart would be pounding against her chest as she would be nervously standing there with her breathing getting unstable.

In fact, she knew exactly what was happening to her, all though she  couldn't except it.

She knew that if she accepted it she would ruin one of her closest friendships with him, and if he didn't feel the same, which he most likely didn't as the only time he was close to showing any sort of unfriendly affection to her, was the night they were drunk under the stars.

So because of that, if he didn't feel the same, it would become a huge problem and they would be awkward all the time.

She knew that he would probably
Distance himself from her if he ever found her feelings.

So she decided to be a grown woman and get over those feelings by suppressing  them deep deep deep down into the depths of her heart and lock them away in a cupboard, not the kind that leads to the upside down or narnia, lock it, throw the key away, and never let them out.

"Most logical response" she said as she had a look of determination of her stupid idea on how to deal with it.

Then suddenly she remembered something.

"Oh shit physics class" she muttered as she ran off.

But did she concentrate at all in her class? If you've guessed it, no, she hadn't.

Instead she was thinking in how to distance herself from Taehyung for the next few days, which was kind of hard considering they lived together.

She thought for a while before clasping her two palms together.

"I got it!"
She exclaimed but then a wave of embarrassment hit her as she realised the whole classroom was staring at her.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm for the class but you don't have to yell it out ms.Kim" the professor started as red tinged over her cheeks in Embarrassment.

"But since you were so eager, what's the question" he asked as she scanned the board and answered it within 5 seconds.

"Oh it's 199.678 J and 55.478 N, option D" she said sitting down.

"Correct! Now moving on..." the professor started as she zoned him out again placing her head down. On the desk avoiding eye contact with anyone as she was still tinged red with embarrassment.

"Great what an amazing fucking start" she said groaning.

Class ended as she left and saw that she still had most of the day left here at the main academic campus of the university.

And either way, now that she is here longer she finally had her own car now for transportation and, maybe other things.

She was happy she didn't have to take a crowded transportation every morning and be squished into a corner with her face being pushed up against a window maybe with no additional room for them to move.

Car over that any day for her.

She unlocked the car as she went to the site after school for her after school works, such as Monitoring and doing other stuff that's basically errands for the school.

But they didn't let them stop them. Why? It was much easier than being in a club with a bunch of... people

"Maam, with the weather carpet in that area will be spoiled, just saying, I would go with tile" she said shrugging to her firms client before getting back to sketching, and surprisingly they did getting tile for their home.

She shrugged with a content smile before checking her watch as her smile immediately faltered and Instead a nervous expression took over her face and features.

"Okay Jennie you can do this, stay calm and you got this" she said hyping herself up for her own sake.