12.

It was a Friday night as you guessed it, Jennie arrived late.

It was already 7:30, which might not be late to you, but for someone who left at 6 for college it was.

She was honestly a mess, I mean she looked disheveled, almost to engrossed in her studies to notice her condition.

That was all but until Jisoo had enough of it.

She snatched the book she was referring to as Jennie was startled.

"Come on get your ass up, we're going partying." She said as Jennie looked at her skeptically.

"Girl we are literally 20 and are not allowed in clubs. Unless you have a time machine or fake ID's which we will not use, we ain't going" Jennie said as she looked to get back her book.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"Girl, you and me are allowed to
Drink and go clubbing since we're 20, it's just Lisa and Rosé who are still 19 so we can't. But that doesn't mean we can't go to bonfire parties." Jisoo said firmly as Jennie looked back at her.

(I.e the legal drinking age and clubbing age in Korea is 20)

"Bonfire party you say?" She asked as Jisoo knew she had her hooked.

"Yep we're all going. We wanted you to come to but you practically zoned us out while we were asking you so we assumed a no. But I can't stand and see you like this another moment. Let's go have some fun. Tell em you're choice in 20 minutes"
Jisoo said to the younger girl In front of her.

Jennie registered the words she said as they did make sense. But on the other hand the work she had was Important. And so, she did make her decision.

"No"

"Wait no why?" Jisoo asked confused on why the younger would refuse her brilliant offer.

"It's too much. I don't have the leisure to partake in that kind of activity" she replied to her unnie.

"Oh come on Jen, you need to lose it up and have some fun. You shouldn't be cooped up all the time" she said as Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Unnie, just because I refuse to do this doesn't mean I'm cooped up, I just don't want to do this one thing" she said.

"No come onnnn I don't want to do it alone"

"Unnie. We, are not, NOT, going skinny dipping  at past 2 in the morning in the school lake. NOT AT ALL" Jennie said shaking the last words into her.

"Nooo" Jisoo whined pouting as Jennie was flabbergasted at the sight.

"You are supposed to be the most mature one of us, yet you really can't hold your alcohol. Let's go join the group back come on now"

Jennie said rounding up Jisoo as if she was her kid and pulling her before sitting her down on one of the wooden logs surrounding the warm fire.

She sighed and stretched before moving towards the cliff side and sitting there, hanging her legs off despite the height.

It might be weird, but this serene place and calm area, brought her peace and a smile to her face.

She watched the stars that shone in the sky as a presence sat beside her.

"It's pretty right" she asked the man who was seated next to her.

"Really pretty" the voice replied before a hand came to tuck a few strands of lose hair that were on the side of her face to behind her ear.

Jennie was shocked to say the least as she faced the drunk Taehyung.

She was about to say something when he shushed her by putting a finger near her lips.

Can't anyone hold their alcohol these days?!

She thought to herself at his appearance.

They were far from the others, not even in their site as they were sitting, and she chose to be quiet.

Not even intentionally, she just couldn't. Bring herself to say a word.

He brought a finger as he traced each of her facial features, starting with her eyes, as he ran them over ever so softly, then he trailed her nose as he slid the finger down her ever so perfect bridge.

He then traced his finger from the sides of her jawline, as she drew in a sharp breath.

She knew that she was technically taking advantage of him, she knew that he was drunk And that he wasn't in his right mind, but she couldn't bring herself to say a word or move, let alone stop him.

"You're so... pretty" he said as he admired her features affectionately.

"You're small button nose, your soft cheeks and your slender face. I love that about you. Because no matter when or where, you're always so, pretty" he said chuckling the last parts.

"I don't want to wake up from this dream" he said as his face tilted and looked at her.

"You're perfect eyes, I love them when they disappear as  you let out your melodious laugh. And you're lips, look so kissable right now" he said he ran his hand down to her chin, as he traced her lips with his thumb.

When he finished he didn't hesitate before crashing his lips to hers, tilting her Face to his convenience for him to get better access.

Her heart was pounding like crazy as she felt his soft lips against hers, and never in a million years did she imagine this.

Her heart raced even more and threatened to beat out of chest as his hand moved from her chin to the back of her head as he supported it better, and before she knew it, her eyes shut close as her lips moved in sync with his.

She started kissing back, and oh, she didn't hesitate after she started.

The moment would be set in stone for her as they were under the starry skies, being with one another, closely.

They pulled apart once they ran short of breath and he smiled.

"Best, dream. Ever" he said before he collapsed and she sighed.

"Great. JIMIN YOURE SOULMATE OR WHATEVER BLACKED OUT" she yelled as he basically came running and removed Taehyung, who was laying his head on her shoulder from there.

"I'll take him back, but Jisoo is all yours" he said as he supported Taehyung and Jennie stood up before going to collect their fake maknae.

"This is going to be one long night" she said but she smiled as the unconsciously touched her lips at the earlier events.

"Oh god no Jennie no! He was drunk" she said to herself but that memory flashed across still.

"Looks like they might get their grandchildren after all"