24.

Jennie sighed as she sat at the table where the 11 of them were meant to meet.

She knew she said 7, but she came 19 minutes earlier.

She gripped the water as she started sipping it, to calm herself down.

She was just about to reveal one of the most important things that happened, and man was she darn nervous.

The bell ringed as she was 10 familiar faces stepping in, one by one.

Some of them also looked and seemed to be anxious which confused her.

She motioned them over to sit down next to her and to fill in the empty seats around her, and so they did.

She nervously looked down at her hands as she could feel gazes on her, curious ones.

They didn't bother to speak as they wanted her to start when she was ready, and so she was silent for a moment.

A hand placed over her clasped ones as she looked to the side to see Jisoo giving her a reassuring glance.

She inhaled a deep breath before Facing all of them.

"Something, has been going on for the past 4 months. It was a big decision for me, and that's why I wanted to tell you guys about it, so I can be clear on why I chose this, and that I made the right choice" she said as they looked at her confused.

"Are you.... pregnant?" Lisa asked as Jennie widened her eyes.

"Lisa no. God no" she said as she rolled her eyes at her.

"I, I'm going away next year" she said as all eyes widened at her.

She faced Taehyung who had a confused expression all over.

"I'm going to Cardiff after this school year is over. In 4 months basically." She said as they all were confused.

"Cardiff university has decided to host me, and so I agreed because it was a huge opportunity for me to grow. I wanted a little bit of freedom, and that school is one of the best architecture schools all over. It took me three months to choose to go" she said as they patiently listened.

"Are you leaving forever?" Jisoo asked after a second.

"No, but I will be gone for a little over a year" she replied as Rosé turned to her.

"Hey that's not so bad, we can still stay in touch and all" she said as Jennie looked up at her with glassy eyes.

"I'm not allowed to contact anyone except family. That's the main term. That's why it took me so long" she said as they all had mixed reactions.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" she said looking down again.

"It's okay jen. We understand. I understand. It's a big decision and I'm glad you decided to take us into consideration. It will be hard, but you made the right choice" Jisoo
Said as Jennie looked like she was about to cry.

"Yeah it's not like we'll forget you." Suga said as he smiled for one of the first few times.

She nodded still looking down.

That is until a chair scraped and someone stood up.

"I need some time to think" he said before walking out.

"Taehyung.." Jennie said standing up but Jimin pulled her down from her other side.

"Let him go Jen. He needs some alone time to think and then he will understand. Trust me I know it" Jimin assured her as she sat back down not fully convinced.

It was hard for her to come to this decision, but it was an important one.

She would never get a chance like this again, and if she was being completely honest, she didn't do it for the opportunities or what not.

She did it because she wanted to experience a little freedom from being controlled ever since she was a kid.

She wanted to be away from the pressure for a while and make decisions for herself.

She didn't want to be under scrutinising talk us for a while as it hurt her.

No matter how much she hides it in school her grand parents words always hurt her.

And she wanted to be free from it for a while.

Is it too much to ask?

Even if it wasn't it felt like it for her at that moment.

They all sat at the table as they were telling her it was okay for her to do so, but that someone who held her heart was the one who walked out.

That's what made her even more insecure about her choice, as she wasn't sure if she made the right one.

Every now and then she kept glancing at the door he walked out from or the seat he seated was at just moments before she told the news to everyone.

Did she just ruin it for herself and everyone?

Did everything just calm down a downward spiral.

She felt as if this moment wasn't what she hoped for.

Of course she knew everyone wouldn't agree, yet she did this because she needed the closure of it.

She wanted to feel content with it, as if she Knew she was making the right choice.

But why did it feel nothing as such?

She felt nervous all over again, as she sat there in her chair silently talking with the others.

All though she tried to show she wasn't bothered by him leaving her, it felt as if it was quite obvious to the others.

Now it started to make her rethink her choices even more.

'Did I make the wrong choice?'