28.

Jisoo, Jin and Taehyung were at the airport waiting to collect Jins grandmother.

Why was Jisoo with them?

Because she was the only female and their grandmother basically ordered them to bring her with them to the airport.

So they were inside as they got access and were waiting for the people to exit the plane.

As they were waiting in the international arrivals area, Jisoo's eyes widened at one particular sight.

And you guessed it.

It was none other than the Jennie Kim who was standing there.

She quickly tapped Jins shoulder who looked back and also dropped his jaw at her.

She stood there alone and seemed to be waiting for someone.

But what surprised them is the way she dressed.

She had a chanel bag handing across her shoulder as She was crossing her arms standing there looking down.

They couldn't tel if the clothes were branded or not from the distance but it seemed as if so.

Soon Taehyung came back joining them.

"Heh I just asked the desk and they said they would come out in 15 mi- what are you guys looking at?" He asked but as he faced their direction shock became evident upon him.

Standing right in front of him was Jennie, who he hadn't seen since his sophomore college year end.

And now it was his senior year, and there she was.

"Do you think she changed her hair?"  Jin asked as Jisoo smacked his arm.

She was about to approach her but stopped as a woman who seemed to be in her late thirties approached her, wearing an all black formal pantsuit.

Jennie seemed to know her as she smiled and put her attention on this woman who then called someone over and two other men came in those black suits and took her suitcases.

"Is she getting abducted right now?" Taehyung asked skeptically as they took away her bags.

"Or did she magically turn into a VIP in a year?" Jin continued.

This woman put her hand in her pocket and to be honest Jisoo was even expecting a gun, but instead this woman pulled out an ordinary phone.

Scratch ordinary it was the newest model of the IPhone.

"Okay what the fuck?" Jisoo said as she saw her leave with the staff somewhere.

"Are we sure that's Jennie? She could be a doppelgänger?" Taehyung said unsure.

"Are you stupid or just plane lying to
Yourself. Same time, same place, same age? Yeah no" Jin said rolling his eyes at him.

Just the the passengers on board the flight that came earlier started getting off as the three decided to desk with it later and rather focused on their grandmother who was coming.

"Oh wow, you guys are so tall now" she said as she got off and Jin and Taehyung helped her while Jisoo got the bags.

"Yah Yah put that down. Let these two good for nothing idiots do that. You my dear, have some serious dishing to do about them to me" she shaking off both Jin and Taehyung and grabbing Jisoo instead, who just shrugged at the two boys and helped her.

They dropped her off before heading to their own university again.

They got outside the cab as they paid for their fare and met with the rest of the group in the front lawn of the university.

"This is our last year, well maybe not the other three but it's our last year finally" Namjoon said sighing in content.

"Yeah. Thank god we all got signed by good sports agencies and teams. Like both Taehyung and Suga made it to the national team for basketball, we made the private track team" Hoseok paused signalling between him and Jungkook,

"Rosé made the Olympic team wait list for gymnastics in her junior year itself, while Lisa is close to her dream job. Plus Jin hyung you and Namjoon made it to your dream soccer team too, and Jisoo and Jimin both got their coaching jobs they wanted. It's all set for us" he said sighing in content at that.

The others agreed too.

Just then a black Mercedes pulled into the front gates as everyone nearby stared at the car.

And as you know it, an all too familiar person in a black pantsuit opened the back door as Jennie emerged from there, still wearing the same outfit she wore at the airport.

It was fine as it was only her first day, and if needed she could button up her tweed jacket.

She smiled at the university gate, while the others in the group were confused, surprised or awe struck at her.

The staff and her seemed to exchange a few words between themselves as they stood at the entrance,
Seemingly oblivious to all the students eyes on herself.

"Yah Jimin, Jin, Taehyung and Jisoo why do you look so un frazzled by her sudden appearance? Suga asked observing them.

"We saw her at the airport just now and knew she would be here" Jisoo said shrugging.

"I also kinda knew, her stuff is in the dorm" Jimin said.

"Why do you always know everything about them?" Jin asked as Jimin just shrugged.

"Guys!" A feminine tone rang out as they looked back to see Jennie making her way over.

Jisoo immediately ran and hugged her greeting the familiar face and soon the other two girls followed.

"I missed you all, also here's my new number" she said without wasting time and giving everyone her number.

"Hey bitchhh" Hoseok started with a sassy attitude as Jennie greeted back matching it.

"Also, Jungkook and Lisa, did not see that coming" she said as Jisoo looked at her confused.

"How did you know that?" She asked.

"Y'all I wasn't dead. School forums for viewing exist, and you guys are all that everyone's digging" she said rolling her eyes at them.

"Okay no but seriously did you change your hair?" Jin asked as Jennie faced him.

"Just a trim"
She replied.

"We saw you at the airport by the way" Taehyung said as she formed an O with her mouth and nodded.

"Yeah and what was all, 'that'?" Namjoon asked referring to the cars and the scene earlier.

"You'll see, but anyways we have so much catching up to do, but I have to go and place my stuff in the dorm and then head to the office. I'll see you later?" She asked as they nodded and bid her goodbye.