36.

Jennie and Jisoo both walked to the school bus the home room was taking to the site today.

Jennie was dressed formally as they were always instructed to nowadays when visiting the site, as there's a lot of monitoring going on.

Even their shoes were semi formal which caused blisters on Jennie's feet.

She waved to the others as they both approached and waited in line to get on.

"Jennie ssi, since you have to get off first why don't you go ahead" the professor asked as she nodded and bid goodbye to the rest.

She sat down in the only one seater seat in the whole bus as she began to look over a few blueprints they needed to work on at the site itself, as they had set up a camp there with a lot of equipment.

They had to visit every Tuesday as their work day on site, as Jennie was part of the class that worked with the school construction.

She was working so deeply that she didn't notice eyes on her staring at her intently.

Taehyung who was assigned to sit two rows behind and across was in perfect view of her, and he pondered how she could do so much, and still pretend to be okay.

Because he knew she wasn't.

He saw her those nights back then itself as she returned ridiculously tired and left early in the morning, and all that was happening was a repeat of the whole incident.

She had more on her plate now.

Sure, she was older, but the more work just cancels it out.

Imagine being an architecture student and a Vice President of a global company at the same time.

Stressful can only begin to explain it.

He watched her intently as her left eye scrunched up every time she was confused, as her head seemed to turn right at the same time.

It might have been a little habit but he never failed to notice it.

Just like how she walkways fondled with her fingers and her rings when nervous, and how she always sits with her legs slanted or crossed.

She also had a habit of cracking her knuckles unconsciously, which is not really good as it loosens the joints in the hand.

He never stopped her though, and as if he was lying all this time, he subconsciously always waited for her to come back.

He could've moved on if he wanted to, he could have definitely looked and gone on all those blind dates his mom wanted him to go on.

But he never found himself going.

And he never knew why, until she stepped foot in his life again .

He subconsciously waited.

These thoughts may seem like a little to you, but they in fact took a long time as he was suddenly shaken out of his thoughts when they reached the site.

It was quite dusty ahead but they were parked father as they were closer to an observation desk.

Jennie got off and bid goodbye as she walked into the lower area and scanned what seemed to be an id before being let in.

"All right everyone get off and wait for me to get everyone of us situated before we head inside" the professor instructed as they did as followed, feeling like little kids now.

He handed them each passes before they took a different to what Jennie took and headed upstairs to the observation deck.

And as they were informed, various VIPs were there as well.

They greeted and bowed to them, all 28 of them did, as they took a spot at a window where they could watch everything.

There was even a TV that broadcasted live footage of the Indoor room, where they have drawing boards and some stuff they didn't recognise.

They also seemed to have recording pieces into their ears as they were putting them on and then got protective gear like goggles and a mask on as they left and bowed to a few co workers on the way.

Jennie was seen in view so Taehyung watched her, not knowing anyone else.

She nodded to a partner she was with as they faced upwards.

"Can we begin?" She asked as her voice echoed and he found out that was the reason, a speaker.

They seemed to have gotten confirmations as they looked through.

"Weight ton, we need to move this one in, and then move the others to the sawing area, what's the approximate weight?" She asked her coworker.

"45 kg." he replied.

"Okay. That's around 22.5 each, which is basically safe. Let's take it" she said as Jisoo looked concerned.

"Isn't that, too heavy?" She whisper asked Jin who shrugged in response.

"This is why my girls play piano, rather than running around in dust all day?" An older woman said.

"I'd rather have my kid independent than only know how to move her fingers across keys and be a spoilt brat like yours. Plus my kid is eligible for a diploma in the only thing your daughter knows how to do being a grade 8 graduate in piano" her mother who was also here replied scoffing.

Dramaaa

Either way the two checked by lifting it a second and then took a count of tree before lifting it fully.

They didn't talk once as they coordinated with the others there and moved the wood into the indoor
Rooms for laser cutting as it was too thick and intricate to be cut other wise.

The work was definitely complicated much to what others say, as when they looked around they saw the students picking up all kinds of different sized and weighted wood pieces by themselves, of course while wearing gloves, but still they did it by themselves as they began working.

Jennie and the guy she was working with took another piece to a wood work saw table, as she put it down.

"Okay, let's start"