34.

The 9 of them stood inside to a side for a while as they sipped on champagne, which seemed expensive.

Soon Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin were called again aside, and that was normal and understandable as they were the sons of the Kim enterprises and had to meet people.

Taehyung saw Jennie earlier as she was with some other kids, they were the kids she went to Cardiff with, and they seemed to be getting along really well.

At first it was only Maya and Samuel, but then Wilston came out of nowhere slinging an arm around Jennie's shoulders, who wasn't even bothered by it.

She wasn't, but he was as he ticked his jaw with his tongue clearly angry.

He changed soon enough noticing they were in a room of important people and he couldn't afford to give attitude here.

Their older brother approached them with another man who they immediately identified and bowed.

The main sponsor for the school, and undeniably the chairman of Jane Enterprises. The all too familiar enterprise.

They were doing extremely well setting new standards as they had global sales achieved to a new peak this year.

"Oh sir" Jin said immediately changing to a professional mode as they approached.

"No need for sir, just call me Mr.Kim" he said as the other three kims nodded.

Yeah, coincidentally enough, they all had the same last names.

In fact,5 out of the 11 of the group did.

Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Kim Jisoo and Kim Jennie.

If that doesn't scream common last name, I don't know what does.

They began talking as they were planning on being allies in future references, but Namjoon was surprised when Jennie was approaching.

He thought she didn't know who it was so he tried to discreetly signal not to come, but it failed as she was just two steps away, and by this time the other two noticed. He prepared for the worst as she came.

His eyes widened when she slipped an arm through the chairman's arm linking them friendly as the four Kim brothers stood shocked and speechless on what to say since they though she would certainly be in trouble.

"Appa, I heard you sent for me. Is there anything you need?"

The minute she said that all four of them dropped their jaws looking between them.

They couldn't even react normally as they were in one of the most high profile events.

"Ah Jennie Yah, I just sent minji to tell you to prepare for later" he said as he smiled at the girl who smiled back.

"Oh Kim Tae Jin-Ssi" Jennie said greeting the eldest who was surprised she knew him and he didn't know her before this.

She bowed slightly as he did immediately still confused, and even more confused at the other three also confused.

"I'm afraid i have to take my leave now. Shall we Mr.Kim" her father said motioning to the eldest out of the four brothers who nodded and left.

The other three faced her.

"Yo- h- daug- ar" Jin started completely bamboozled on what happened.

The other three seemed to be in the same shape.

"Just watch later. I have to go now. See you guys" she said waving off the others as she left into the group and the three faced each other.

"That happened right. I'm not just dreaming right. Huh?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know. Pinch me" Namjoon said sticking out his arm, and jumped when Jin did it too hard.

"Yah you could've don't it lightly" he whisper shouted at him who just shrugged.

Suddenly the doors opened more as camera crew, reporters and other stepped in and started to place the brought things in front of the stage.

"What's happening now" Jin asked as Namjoon shrugged.

"Probably for the college records or publicity or something" Namjoon said also clueless but decided to leave it.

Then the lights stared to dim as a few figures stepped out.

The lights came back on, as the chairman was out there.

"Hello everyone, I hope you're all finding this evenings social to your liking" he started.

"Well, I'm here to actually clarify the purpose. This is no ordinary social" he started as more and more cameras started to turn on and everyone grew curious.

By this time the other three guys had joined the other 6 who were in the back and were now facing the stage.

"Well, everyone has heard of this infamous heir of Jane enterprises. The one who stepped in about three years ago now, during their first year of college as a general manager and yet increased sales and positions to now" he said with a proud smile.

"Well now, they will took on the Vice President position last year and brought us into the global light, while juggling the toughest architecture program in all of Seoul, right here at Seoul National university.

They even pitched in an idea to open an architecture firm under Jane enterprises, and it is happening. I couldn't be prouder that they will take over next year.

Everyone, I present to you, the next Chairman, actually chair woman of Jane enterprises." He said as eyes faced them even more at the new news.

"My very own daughter, Kim Jennie Ruby Jane" he said as the said girl walked on stage and stood beside him and bowed.

"She wasn't put in the light all this while as I wanted her to experience a normal childhood as much as possible, but now I see it's time. She will take over in another 7 months as this school year ends then" he said as a chorus of claps occurred.

Meanwhile the other 9 in the room stood there shocked and completely perplexed, and so was the rest of the college who saw this whole thing on live stream.

This was going to be one long night.

Jennie and the others returned back to campus and were in her dorm room right now.

They all sat across staring at her confused, in awe, or shocked.

After a moment of silence of being completely awkward, a suggestion finally made its debut and first appearance of the last 20
Minutes.

"So drinks?"

"Yep"