8.

They started in chatter but were surprised at how quickly Jennie was downing her food rather than talking as she was reading papers simultaneously.

She was still looking proper but eating as fast as Usain Bolt could run.

Not literally cause we know that's not safe everyone.

That is until Taehyung stopped her hand and she looked up to feel everyone's shocked or confused gazes on her.

"Why are you eating so fast?" Namjoon asked the younger as she replied.

"In the main campus you only get 20 minutes of lunch for the academic courses, and the architecture team eats in five so they can literally run to their next class and get some work done before. It is one of the hardest courses since we have advanced physics, math and arts. So you know speed became a habit" she said shrugging and smiling sheepishly.

"Hold on, only twenty minutes of lunch?" Jin asked her surprised.

"And you down a whole plate in 5?" Hobi asked even more confused.

"Oh actually we only take food which we need to have us running than what we want. You know nutrition over taste. We don't really care much about meals" Jennie said.

"We get an hour and eat a feast most of the time. I've never been this grateful before" Rosé said.

"But why do you eat so fast at dinner noona? Their isn't a time limit here?" Jungkook asked.

"Habit" Jennie sheepishly shrugged as they shook their heads at her.

"Well one, eat slowly that's unhealthy. Second get better food from now on and actually enjoy your dinner, and third stop looking at papers at dinner and take a break. It's not good for you" Taehyung said taking her papers from her.

"Careful with those they determine the Ashlar forms we're using and the truss and Palment to surround the Pavillion and tympanum of the new church model we're building!" Jennie said quickly rapping the words out as he took the papers from her.

"The what what now?" Lisa asked as they all stared at her.

Jennie sighed before replying a simple response they would understand to secure the papers safety after all.

"They . Are. Important" she said emphasising each word as they all nodded oohing or something.

"Well I'll keep them safe so eat now" Taehyung said being extra careful with the papers now as he heard her throw out words he never knew even existed.

"Architecture kids and their smart minds" he said mumbling to himself but was shocked when she responded to him.

"You are literally 17 days older sit yourself down" she said as he looked at awkwardly.

They all began to eat and finishing their meals before bidding good bye and the four of them walked back together to their room.

Jennie however pulled her chair out and sat on it before bringing her pencils out and her architecture table open.

"Homework?" Jisoo asked peering over her shoulder but utterly confused at what she was drawing.