18.

Jisoo sighed as she wiped her forehead which was full of sweat.

She was just finishing packing for the trip as she packed the second suitcase she had.

Yes suitcase, you never know when there's an emergency.

"Unnie, are you sure you need all this?" Jennie asked holding her one bag as she saw her unnies luggage.

"Yes. Everything in there is a necessity" Jisoo replied curtly as she had her hands rested on her hips.

"Really? Even a mini hair dying kit?" Jennie asked skeptically as she saw it in her bag.

"A necessity" Jisoo replied her mind set on bringing it as Jennie just rolled her eyes at the elder one.

"All right, let's get them down then" she said as she brought one of the suitcases but failed.

"Yeah we need back up"
Jennie said as the two stood staring at the bags on the floor.

"PARK JIMIN AND KIM TAEHYUNG, GET YOUR ASS UP HERE THIS MOMENT" Jisoo yelled as two boys came running upstairs as if they did something wrong.

"Oh hey guys we need help taking these down"
Jisoo said as she and Jennie took Jennie's small bag and left downstairs, but before Jennie teasingly winked at Jimin and flipping her hair.

"Do we have to help them" Taehyung asked as it was now the pairs turn to stare at the bags on the floor.

"Not if we don't mind losing our heads" Jimin said as they groaned getting the bags.

"Finally what took you so long?" Jennie asked as she saw the two coming down and Jimin glared at her.

"Yo-"

"Shut up Jimin no one actually cares. It was a rhetorical question" Jennie said as the driver helped put them both in.

"Girls" both Jimin and Taehyung said as they watched Jennie and Jisoo hugging like nothing happened.

Out of all the people in the group, these four were always the closest.

So they used to do shit like this with no hard feelings, to some extent.

It was like two pairs of best friends.

Jimin and Taehyung, and Jisoo and Jennie.

They were also similar in personalities to some extent and just got along well.

"Babe did you see what those two made me do?@ Jimin said whining as he collapsed in the seat behind Namjoon and hobi and beside Rosé.

"What?" She asked looking at him.

"They made me haul their bags for them! Down the stairs" he said.

"Grow up. It was Jisoo and Jennie, you're practically siblings." Rosé said rolling her eyes at his childish antics but bit back a smile as she saw how cute and pouty he looked.

The bus started filling up more and more as people got in.

Jennie and Jisoo got in almost at the end because apparently they 'needed' to get ice cream to function and so they took the seats that the group saved for them.

Jennie sat down as she downed a pill, which lessens her motion sickness symptoms.

They were driving into the outskirts after all, and it was going to be a long bumpy ride.

They were leaving Friday evening, at 6 and are expected to reach at 7:30, and are planning to leave late on Sunday at around 9 pm and reach at 10:00 as they miss rush out and have less traffic then.

The school booked them a mini traveller van with enough storage for all their bags, which Jisoo was so thankful for.

The whole group was occupying the back, and they were able to talk easier.

"Guys, wanna play truth or dare?" Jungkook asked the group.

"Do we look like pre schoolers Jungkook? Obviously the fuck not" Jennie said rolling her eyes.

"Whoa chill there. Your height can give off quite the impression" Taehyung said as Jennie just rolled her eyes once again.

"I may be short, but I can at least wear heels. Ugly just can't be fixed. And I'm glad your tall, it gives me more of you to dislike" she fired back sinking into her seat.

Taehyung was taken aback by her response as the others were too.

Lisa was sniggering at that and the rest were either amused or frightened from that intense gaze of hers.

"Short people have quite the temper" Namjoon said making a big mistake as everyone, and I mean all of the group turned to him either looking at why someone with a high IQ could be stupid enough to do that, or just anticipating the next result.

"You know Namjoon, you can act like the leader of these other 6 imbeciles that you have around you all you want, but there's a reason why giraffes aren't the kings of the jungle. Remember that." Jennie fired back once again as most of the group just began laughing or giggling as Namjoon looked at her with her mouth agape.

"Why does she seem, more, I don't know fiery then usual?" He asked as he was a little shaken.

"She gets motion sick. She's cranky" Jisoo replied as the three all looked at Jennie who was leaning against the window looking out.

"Are you sure that's it. I really don't want to deal with scary Jennie for the weekend we are camping out in the woods, where she has full access to murdering my beautiful existence and never getting caught with it since, well we would be in the middle of the woods." Jin said as well.

"Well maybe don't talk about me loudly enough for me to hear and also, I don't know don't be annoying and you'll be fine" Jennie replied startling the three.

Needless to say they stopped talking about her as they leaned back into their original seats and talked to those around them instead, still a little mindful of cranky Jennie.

Cranky Jennie is scary Jennie.

Don't mess with cranky Jennie.

She's terrifying.

"Geez woman calm down" Suga said after a minute of what was happening around him.

"Geez man go back on mute"