Patience

"It's been over a week now, and he's been avoiding the topic whenever I bring it up," Vegeta finished saying as he let out an exasperated sigh.

He shuddered on remembering that time at the restaurant and how he had been asking his boyfriend to do role reversal. A clicking sound soon interrupted his thoughts and  he looked to his brother who was typing away on his phone. Vegeta immediately got pissed, was he not even listening to him!?

"Tarble!"

"What?!" Tarble shouted, not looking away from his phone as he did so.

He frowned at his brother still smiling and typing away on his phone. If this was a paid therapy he'd be sure to leave a one-star review for such unprofessional manner. Even though this was Tarble's lunch hour he was wasting, but that was beside the point. He needed advice before he visited Goku again.

"Are you even listening to me?!" Vegeta finally asked, with slight agitation in his voice.

With a heave sigh, Tarble made an abrupt glimpse up at Vegeta and grumbled. "I'm sorry, how much did you pay for this sex therapy appointment?"

Vegeta scrunched up his face at his brother's reaction, "Funny." He said in a satire tone.

"Exactly." Tarble shrugged, his attention back on his phone that evoked a grunt from Vegeta.

"Instead of texting raunchy stuff to that boyfriend of yours, perhaps you can ask him to talk to his brother about their issue being submissive," Vegeta huffed as he crossed his arms, he spent all this time explaining every detail of the week with his boyfriend to his brother and he wasn't even listening, the sheer audacity of it all.

"Oh, Raditz has no issues being submissive every once in a while."

"That's not what I— fuck you!" Vegeta could see his brother smirking at him now, "You knew what I meant!"

Tarble sighed and put his phone down, "You and father have the same issues." 

"Fine, I'll start paying for these sessions." Vegeta said with a half-grunt.

"Oh no, it's not that. Though that would be nice," Tarble opened his drawer to put his phone in and then propped his arms up on his desk, "What I'm meaning is, the two of you do nothing to help yourselves. You expect people to do everything for you but give nothing in return."

"That's bullshit."

"Is it though?"

"Of course it is, I'm wanting to fuck my boyfriend, and that is why I am here!" Vegeta shouted. Why couldn't his brother just understand what he was saying to him?

"Have you thought of asking what he wants and feels about it?" Tarble said, raising his brow at his brother who was slowly getting angrier by the second.

"Were you even listening? — he's avoiding the topic!"

"Why?"

"I don't know, he had a bad experience with another person and is now put off or something," he shrugged.

"Well, you need to start things slow, ease him into it per se," Tarble hummed, steepling his fingers.

"I have tried!"

"Obviously doing such a grand job considering you are now sitting here and whining to me about it." 

"Oh yeah?" Vegeta leaned forward and splayed his hands on the edge of the desk. "Just the other day, when we finished our session, I made us something to eat, sat him down and casually brought it up."

Tarble leaned back in his chair, his fingers still steepled and he crossed his leg over the other. "And how'd that go?"

"I ended up receiving a blow job," his cheeks began burning up on recalling that day, and he gazed back at Tarble's nonchalant expression.