🕯

I dedicate this book to Ruth,
Like many of us on here, she loved anime, particularly Dragon Ball and sailor moon. We would often chat, do some RP together, and she was always there when I needed someone to listen.

She had a similar sense of humour as me, like some of my readers she was into romantic fictions. Ruth knew how much I wasn't into corny stuff, but one thing I suppose I am good at is making others laugh and smile. I think she would have admired this book because it's obscene, uproarious with some romance along the way.

🖤

***WARNING***

It is within the reader's discretion if you wish to read this knowing the following-

The work starts off with some smut, there is further smut along the way alongside profanity words. You may encounter second hand embarrassment, you may laugh, cry or cringe. I advise to be cautious when eating or drinking whilst reading this if you are easily shocked. It is Kakavege- however, if you have read any of my other works you'll notice that I like them to switch.
So to summarize:
This work contains sex, swearing, and some embarrassing moments.

I am taking my time writing this book, so you may notice a minor difference in my writing.

Enjoy,
Xx

Enjoy,Xx