Fisting

The room was dark, and all Vegeta could focus on was his breathing, drawing in sharp breaths and exhaling through his nostrils, listening to the stiff boots behind him. It sounded heavy, intimidating and left his body shivering in elation as the sounds grew louder with every 'clack' of the sole hitting the solid floor around the bed.

Silk material shielded his eyes. On his all fours, his wrists, and ankles fastened to the posts of the bed. Vegeta swallowed hard and sucked in a startled breath soon as a hand made contact with his bare skin.

"You're doing so well," Goku trailed his hand along Vegeta's side down to his firm backside.

Vegeta shivered some more bracing what was next to come. His heart thudding hard against his chest, cold sweat trickling down his face.

"That's it, take a deep breath in," Warm breath felt against his ear, his master just inches from him, fine hairs rising on the back of his neck and skin prickling at the contact. He drew in a deep breath, his master leaned towards his other ear, "slow breaths out."

Warmth pooled inside him. He felt himself relax listening to the soothing voice while he drew his focus back on his steady breathing.

"Keep focusing on your breathing," His master recited.

Vegeta inhaled a whiff of peppermint from his master's breath each time that he spoke. His senses heightened, he could smell the rich earthy smell from the leather cuffs, down to the fresh bleached floors. Every feather like touch made his body more responsive.

"Relax, you're doing so well," husky voice whispered into his ear, calloused hands smoothed along his sides. "Keep focusing on your breathing."

Vegeta's body trembled in ecstasy, unsure what his boyfriend had planned for this session and all he was told that he would enjoy it.

They have spoken little about role reversal, not since the foot job.Vegeta had chosen not to bring it up again, not wanting to risk blowing his chance. For now, he was reveling in these pleasurable surprises with his boyfriend/Master.

The room echoed as his master brought down his hand hard on his ass, drawing out a startled gasp.

"Does that feel good?" his master asked and rubbed his hand around the area, soothing the sting sensation before he gave another harsh slap.

"Ah!" Vegeta let out shaky moans as the smacks continued. Oh, how he loves receiving hard spankings. The burning and stinging that rippled from the area was... sensational.

After a few more harsh spanks, Goku stilled. The room silent, Vegeta's heart rate racing, body writhing in discomfort at the confinement. He wanted more... needed more...

"You're wanting more, aren't you?" his master chuckled.

Vegeta bit his lips. Was he that predictable now? He groaned when he felt his master's fingers stroking along his semi -hardened cock, bringing it to its full hardness.

"Don't worry, the fun is about to begin," Vegeta scrunched his brows as his master chuckled into his ear.

What was it he was planning? He felt slight agitation unable to see what was going on around him, relying on his sense of smell, hearing, and touch.

"He was drawn out of his thoughts as soon as he felt a sudden pressure of a cock ring slid down his shaft. He tugged at his restraints and groaned.

"Happy to continue?" his master asked. Footsteps strode around the bed and Vegeta gave a curt nod. "Good."

Vegeta heard a spurt from a bottle being squeezed behind him, and moments after he felt cold gel rubbed against his ass, that evoked a hiss from him at the contact.