Virgin

Two days passed since Vegeta had met Goku in the café, and it was all he had thought about since. Whenever his mind faltered back to that day, he would get all giddy about it and couldn't wait for when he would see Goku again. Bulma and Yamcha had raised eyebrows when they saw the collar around Vegeta's neck. He had neglected to remove as he was too focused to rush home and jump in a cold shower after what had unfolded in the café. Not that his housemates would judge. They were more intrigued than anything. They had asked questions about it, but Vegeta wasn't sure how he could explain that essentially he hired someone to dominate him. It wasn't an ordinary discussion you could have with someone, and he still liked to retain his personal life to himself.

Vegeta couldn't keep still, he paced the width of his brother's small office back and forth gesticulating with his hands. He had a grin and a spring in his step; it was as if his soul had been roused, and freed his senses to the things he had never given a second thought to.

"I can't believe I never tried it before I was so apprehensive Tarble — nervous at doing it and I just ..." Vegeta exhaled in bliss his smile broadened as he went on disclosing what had transpired in the café. His body tingled in excitement as all lewd thoughts fluttered his mind as he recalled that day.

"Vegeta-" Tarble groaned as he leaned back on his chair and massaged his temple.

"I can't explain it Tarble, just the way he ... and how he... god,  I wouldn't've ever thought that he-" Vegeta paused as he felt something smack the side of his face, he swept his hand along his cheek and glanced down at the red beanbag that landed by his feet. His eyes darted towards Tarble who gave him a nonchalant look and propped his feet on the desk, "what the hell?!"

"Now that I've gotten your attention, think you can actually slow down, and tell me about it?- and please, sit down as you're giving me a headache pacing the room like that." Tarble gestured for Vegeta to take a seat opposite him.

"Didn't have to throw a beanbag at me," Vegeta jeered at him, he crouched down and picked the beanbag off the floor. Temptation to throw the beanbag back at his brother was very hard to resist, however he was wary if he did then he'd be thrown out the office and Tarble was the only one he felt comfortable to discuss private matters such as his sex life.

Tarble withdrew his feet from his desk as Vegeta approached and seated on the chair opposite him. The two sighed in unison, Vegeta could tell by his brother's idle expression that he wasn't thrilled about him just showing up in his work just as he was about to leave for the day. He was grateful Tarble never turned him down, no matter how many times he grumbled about it, after all... he was saving him some money paying for a therapist.

"Now, what is it you are wanting to tell me exactly?" Tarble rested his elbows on the desk and steepled his fingers.

"Were you not listening to what I was saying?"

"To an extent," Tarble gave a half shrug and stretched his arm out to grasp a pen from the stationary holder, "something about hiring someone to treat you like a bitch," he said nonchalantly, his eyes casted on the pen in his hand and twirled it between his fingers.

Vegeta's jaw felt as though it was close to unhinge from such a statement, he froze for a second as he registered what Tarble said. He wasn't wrong in some sense, but did he mind being seen as that?.. not really. Tarble glanced back at him with a brow raised, a hint for him to proceed to tell him about what happened. He cleared his throat and averted his eyes from Tarble's gaze.

"All right, we met up at the cafe as it was what he planned, and he put this collar on me— "

"Ah, some kink play already then, and out in public?.. woah Vegeta, I have to admit I'm impressed considering how much of a prude you can be." Tarble leaned back in his chair, he folded his arms as Vegeta gave him a shocked expression. "Tell me I'm wrong."