To love and to cuckold.

They were merely going out for a few drinks.

And there he was, fucking his friend in bed. Bodies slick with perspiration, both heavily panting as she rocked her hips, matching his thrusts. Knowing she was close, he picked up the pace, pulling out and plunging back in hard. Nails ran down his back as he thrusted into her harder and faster.

"Ah gods yes!" the blue-haired woman mewled out in pleasure. All while her boyfriend was seated on the edge of the bed stroking himself.

This was a particularly strange situation to be in, at least something to tick off his bucket list. Vegeta had been friends with Bulma and Yamcha for two years now. The couple were open about their kinks and the fact they got a thrill watching the other having sex with someone else. It was brought up twice during their nights out together. Vegeta had no interest in having a relationship, and at first wasn't interested to take part in whatever their kinks were. However, he had needs too and since Bulma was willing to sleep with him, he wasn't going to turn it down. Even if it meant her boyfriend was in the same room watching them in the act.

Feeling Bulma getting close and knowing he too wasn't far behind. He pounded into her faster, and groaned out in satisfaction, her pussy quivered and pulse around him. Simultaneously an intense orgasm rippled through them. He let out rhythmic grunts, continuing to thrust into her during his release. The two then slumped onto the mattress, sweat trickled down their flushed faces as they were panting. Moments after, they could hear Yamcha let out a groan and sigh of relief, as he released onto the mattress next to them.

"Wow," Bulma wiped the sweat from her brow with her forearm, and beamed. "That was good," she exhaled in bliss staring up at the ceiling.

A little drawn back by this, Vegeta sat back and scrunched his face at her,"just good?" he asked whilst watching her shakily sit up. Granted it had been a while since he had sex, being informed it was 'good' felt like an insult. He'd be more than happy with 'that was fucking amazing', considering how loud she was. Then again, her boyfriend was in the same room. She probably didn't want him feeling as though he couldn't satisfy her that well. A harsh nudge in the arm disturbed his thoughts.

"Ah judging by the faces she pulled, I think you did more than good," Yamcha winked and elbowed Vegeta in the arm again.

This caused Bulma to shriek in embarrassment and cover her palms over her now beetroot face. "Babe," she whined into her palms before letting out a shy giggle.

"What- Can't you see the guy needs more than 'good'," Yamcha chuckled pulling Bulma's hands away from her face, and planted a peck on her glowing cheeks.

Well, this turned out to be an interesting night for him. From the previous one-night stands he's had, this undoubtedly was one of those nights he would have a hard time forgetting. He watched Yamcha push Bulma gently back down on the bed both kissing each other feverishly; and whispering some compliments between. 'Weird couple' he thought to himself. Although, they looked content with each other. Happy enough to allow another man to screw one of them whilst the other got off watching, that is. Unsure what to do next as the couple continued their frenzy kiss, he reached over the two to reach for his phone that was tucked in his jean pocket. The mattress dipped as he leaned in, causing the couple to break from their kiss and glance up at him. All he could do in that particular moment was smile down at the two, as he was stretched over them horizontally whilst trying to feel for his jeans on the floor. He could feel his cheeks burning up as they kept their glance on him, which led him to say "sorry." What made it feel more embarrassing to him was- they were naked, absolutely butt fucking naked. His cock and balls were literally rubbed against the couple's bare sides. Nothing beats complimenting the couple for such an interesting night, than to rub your bits against them during their make out session.Oh, if the ground could swallow him whole right now...no amount of iced water was going to lessen down the heat emanating from his face. He rested back on his knees and cleared his throat as the couple calmly sat up, not breaking their eye contact on him.