Goku's pet

************************************************
A/N - there is going to be mention of the size and girth of a penis in this chapter. I just want to inform you that when measuring the girth it is not done by length wise so to speak... it's the circumference. I know a couple have read it and were like "woah how big? That's unrealistic." I then realised they may of been measuring it a different way in their heads, which if that's the case then yes that would be unrealistic. Don't worry, it's not as thick as you may assume. 😅😂 sorry for random note but uh... enjoy.
************************************************

Vegeta normally spent his Saturdays contemplating if it was worth getting dressed or not, if there was any reason to go out and socialize or to remain indoors closed off from civilization. If he could, Vegeta would go visit his past self and slap him into next week for declaring such a preposterous claim that adult life would be more fun than being a child. Unless his prior self believed such fun was working a prosaic job Monday to Friday, and squandering money on useless junk, then wondering how their monthly wage didn't even see past the second week.

Today differed from his usual Saturday, for starters he was inside a busy café and not even hungover. Goku had instructed him to meet him there. The two exchanged a smile and seated opposite ends of the table, a waitress handed the two a menu each before she scurried off to serve another table. They both sat waiting patiently for the waitress to come back, Vegeta tried to keep his eyes on his menu, but he couldn't help notice Goku giving him that look that made him feel like a deer in the headlights.

"So are you sure you don't have any kinks at all you want to try out?" Goku asked with smug grin.

Vegeta placed his menu down, his heart juddered as he glimpsed over at Goku then around the room. They are in a busy Café, and he's talking about kinks, what the fuck?

"Because if all you want is for me to stroke your cock you can do that at home or perhaps you do want something more?"  Goku drawled out with his voice.

Vegeta could feel his entire body shiver as he saw those onyx eyes staring at him like a predator looking at its prey. "I'm fine I don't really have any kinks." he shifted in his seat and was starting to get hot. He didn't understand how Goku was making him feel this way— before he was all just nice, kind and in no way dominant but now he had this whole change in demeanor and it was completely dominating.

"Well that's disappointing unless— no I don't think you want that."

Vegeta looked at Goku curiously "Want what?"

Goku simply shook his head at him with a nonchalant expression, "You wouldn't be interested at all I mean you just said you didn't want kinks so just meh." He shrugged.

Vegeta was shocked to see Goku just doing this, and he had a suspicion that he was being led into something but damn it human curiosity was too damn strong. "I want to know."

Goku smirked at him and those eyes met his own again, penetrating his soul and making him squirm slightly. "You really want to know?"

Vegeta couldn't pull his eyes away from Goku's enchanted glare and nodded. Goku leaned forward and motioned for Vegeta to come closer, he done so without breaking eye contact and right as he did he felt something attach around his neck. He gulped and peered down to see it was a collar that had a tag labeled 'Goku's Pet'Vegeta was shocked at what he was seeing, and he looked back at Goku who was grinning at him.

Right as Vegeta was about to say something Goku placed his finger to his lips shushing him "Now now a pet doesn't talk back to their master and you need to be a good boy." he said to him and then pushed him lightly making him slump back into his seat. Vegeta was astonished he could not enunciate a response then he noticed the waitress coming up, and she asked them what they would like "I would like to get a banana parfait and some hot chocolate with a lot of whipped cream and some nice hot caramel sauce dribbled all over it" Goku said all of that whilst looking at Vegeta with such a wicked grin on his face that Vegeta was questioning this man's sanity.