Milking

Closing his eyes and taking in deep breaths to calm his nerves as he listened to his master's footsteps that echoed sharply and strolled slowly around him. He inhaled the rich, earthy smell from his master's leather boots enhancing his senses further. From when he started these appointments, he began to realise how much he loved the smell of leather and the strong initial whiff of disinfectant when he entered the room. The comforting smells were helping him to relax further.

When he arrived for his appointment, there was what looked to be a massage table set up in the center of the room with a hole by the waistline area. Goku called it the 'milking table'. This only fuelled Vegeta's curiosity and voluntarily he obeyed his master's command, stripping down and laying on his front, his wrists and ankles strapped down with his dick and balls comfortably resting through the hole.

Leather gloved hands smoothed along his back down to his firm backside, when he felt the hands smooth against his skin warming his ass cheeks he knew what it was leading to, a sharp sting dispersed across his cheeks and the sound of the leather smacking his skin rung through ears and evoked a gasp that devolved into a moan. He heard a light chuckle from behind him, and could tell he had pleased his master already by his reaction to the hard smack.

Now he was preparing for what was going to happen next. He felt a tug on his balls, and he listened attentively to his master who explained what he was doing, ensuring he was still comfortable.

"It's okay pet, I'm just attaching a cock ring with a ball divider, you'll thank me later," Goku's husky voice penetrated Vegeta and left his skin tingling all over. "Once I've finished attaching the vibrator around your cock, we are good to go."

Vegeta knew he was in safe hands, though Goku was dominating he still ensured Vegeta was comfortable at all times. That was part of a dominatrix job, after all. He bucked his hips when something cold touched the head of his cock, and let out small whimpers as Goku held onto his cock and was sliding something around the tip with the cold item pressed against the head. He jolted when he felt vibrations travelling down his cock, it was a delightful feeling, and he whined when it abruptly ceased.

Goku stood up from kneeling and paced around Vegeta while brushing his gloved fingers along Vegeta's spine. "So, do you prefer the traffic light system than the safe word correct?" He rubbed Vegeta's ass cheek in a circular motion before giving it a harsh slap again, earning him a low moan from his pet, "Well, do you?"

"Y-yeah," Vegeta bit his lip, his heartbeat echoed in his ears, and legs trembled as he tried to prepare himself for when his master will turn the vibrator on. He knew it was going to happen, just not when and that simultaneously excited and worried him.

"Speak up, pet!" Goku spoke in a stern tone and slapped his ass again. "Do you wish to use the traffic light system?!"

"Yes master," he let out a low groan as he felt another harsh slap across his backside. It was sharp and would sting several minutes after, but was soothed by the warm gloved hand rubbing the tender area before smacking again.

"Good pet, it's all self-explanatory however—" Goku paused and brushed his fingertips down Vegeta's spine that caused him to shiver.
"I shall go over it again, red means stop if it's too much, causing any discomfort or pain we will stop," he turned the vibrator on low setting and rubbed Vegeta's firm back side and smirked listening to the small breathy moans.
"Yellow is proceed but with caution and green means," he increased the vibration setting and chuckled hearing a gasp devolve into a low moan.
"It means to continue," he extended and stood in front of Vegeta who was biting his lip and rocking his hips, enjoying the vibration on his cock, he leaned down and tugged Vegeta's hair back so that he faced him with his half-lidded eyes. "Any questions?!"