Role Reversal (Part One)

"So enjoying yourself, slave?"

Vegeta spoke those words, an audible whisper that he knew Goku could hear him. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see him nodding at him, but that wasn't the answer he was wanting to get. Turning his attention fully on his boyfriend, the sight was enough to make his breath hitch.

Laid on the bed inside the familiar dungeon, Goku was tied up in leather restraints. He had little to no mobility to using any of his limbs with the restraints on, though he knew his boyfriend enjoyed it. Getting closer to him, he leaned himself over to his boyfriend's ear, as he did so hearing the audible gulp that came from the man before him.

"Now that wasn't the response I wanted, slave. You need to be more vocal with what you like," the husky words passed his lips, making Goku's body shudder in response to his words.

"Y-yes,master, I am enjoying myself."

Vegeta smirked, running his hands through his boyfriend's hair as if to pet him, "That's a good slave, always be vocal with what you like."

"Yes master"

The words made Vegeta quiver in excitement, it had been a week since they last had a session. And now his dominant has become his submissive, the thought alone of this finally happening made him more excited. He would be sure to return the pleasure his once master gave him through all of their sessions.

However, he still had something else he wanted to do during this session, a surprise for his boyfriend. Vegeta couldn't help but chuckle to himself, if all went well, this would be perfect for everyone. And on the plus side with this plan of his, he hoped it would help his boyfriend and reassure him and overcome his past, especially with the surprise guest he had in store for all of this.

"Though before we start anything, I will have to admit to something. That being, I have a surprise for you, a surprise guest joining us in fact. To have a fun time together, we all will."

After he was finished talking, he saw as Goku raised a brow at him in curiosity. However, his boyfriend raised no objections to his surprise, which had Vegeta letting out a sigh of relief internally. Looking at the clock in the room, he noted the time, seeing now as the time the surprise guest was meant to arrive and start getting prepared for what was to come.

"Our guest should be here right now and getting ready, I'm going to go and collect them. I'll be back shortly with them, and if you stay here nice and silently with no complaints, I'll be sure to reward you later in our session."

"Yes master, I'll be here waiting patiently for you and your surprise," Goku's words made Vegeta give him a small smile and a nod, he was glad his boyfriend was alright with all of this.

Quickly making his way out of the basement and up the stairs, he made his way into the waiting room. He was thankful no one else was here at the moment except his invited guest, who was already there and waiting. Vegeta looked over at the man, seeing that familiar green collar around his neck with the leash attached to it, along with wearing a harness that he had left out for him.

"I see you're already done getting prepared, slave," Vegeta said with a chuckle, causing the man to look up at him with a blush on his cheeks.

"Yes I have, master, I did as you asked and put on the harness you left out."

Vegeta nodded at him with a smile on his face, he was glad the man was going along with his plan. He beckoned him over with his hand held out of which the man strolled over handing the leash to him. Grabbing it, he began to lead the man downstairs straight back to his boyfriend, he was sure Goku would be surprised.