Appointment

Raditz couldn't believe himself as he sat in this office of a supposed sex therapist that his brother recommended he go see to help him with his "issue".

He sighed as he leaned back in the chair he was sitting in and was ignoring the man working the receptionist desk who seemed to be grumbling about something but he didn't pay mind to listen to what he was saying as he waited to get called into the office to see the therapist.

Several minutes passed by and all the while Raditz was tapping his foot impatiently wondering when the hell the therapist was going to get done with his session until a door opened to his right and he saw a rather tubby man with long hair come out of the room whilst also carrying a pure white cat.

The man walked past him grumbling about how he didn't have a cat fetish and that it wasn't his fault that cats loved him and he loved cats before making his way out of the office entirely, leaving Raditz a bit weirded out by what he just heard.

A beep was heard at the reception desk and the man working at the desk clicked on the beeping machine and looked to him, "You can go in now" he said with distaste and a look of almost anger but it didn't seem to be directed at him but he got up and proceeded to make his way to the office of the therapist.

He had finally made his way in and looked around the office, noticing all the posters and other things talking about how sex was natural and to practice safe sex and other things.

He heard a someone clear their throat and he looked over and saw a wooden desk and person sitting behind it who Raditz could only assume was the sex therapist in question that his brother recommended him too.

The guy appeared to be quite young and shorter than him, his hair was spiked up but a strand of his hair hung from the front and Raditz couldn't help but think he was cute to which he felt heat across his face as he thought that but continued to stare at him nonetheless.

"So, Raditz is it?"  Tarble looked up at him while shuffling paperwork in his hands, "And what is it that's troubling you exactly?"

Raditz gaped at him, is it not obvious why he is here? His head reached the ceiling for crying out loud. He noticed Tarble arching an eyebrow at him waiting for him to speak to which Raditz instantly cleared his throat and casted his eyes on his thumbs as he began twiddling them.

"I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time," he mumbled and felt the heat from his cheeks radiate his whole face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that. Do you mind repeating what you said please?"

Raditz let out a short sigh and switched his glance onto Tarble who was looking directly at him with a soft expression. It made his heart gallop and stomach flutter, again he cleared his throat and composed himself.

"No one will sleep with me," he confessed, it left a sickly feeling in his throat and he maintained his eye contact on Tarble.

"Okay," Tarble made a quick note on a piece of paper and glanced back up at Raditz, "Do you think it's a confidence issue?"

Raditz sighed and sat down on the chair facing Tarble. "Basically girls have been really intimidated by my size," he frowned and rubbed the back of his neck. Oh, how this was very embarrassing for him.

Tarble dropped his pen on the desk, his eyes trailed towards Raditz's crotch, he then stood up and wandered around the desk.

"Are you that big huh?" Tarble folded his arms against his chest maintaining his focus on Raditz crotch as he leaned his back against his desk.

Raditz knitted his brows together, was this therapist being serious? Or was he being a jerk by attempting to mock his height.

"Well yeah, isn't it obvious?" Raditz pouted at him and looked away.