Sexy Pants

There's plenty of ideas Vegeta had in his mind regarding how to be more dominant, none of which prepared him for today. From wanting to get advice to now standing in the basement shirtless with black pvc pants that clung to him. In fact, they were so tight it scared him to bend over, let alone sit down for fear of ripping them.

He gave Chi-Chi a side eyed glance as she strolled slowly around him, inspecting the outfit she had picked out for him to wear. She was wearing a pvc catsuit with matching gloves and knee-high boots, her hair tied back into a ponytail. It was safe to say... she looked a little intimidating. Not that Vegeta would admit that.

"It's a little tight, but it'll have to do." Chi-Chi shrugged and strolled towards the whip display hung on the wall.

"Any questions so far?" She asked, ghosting her fingers over the varied collection of toys neatly lined on the shelf below the whip display.

Vegeta swallowed. Of course, he had questions, what sane person wouldn't have questions in this current situation? He rubbed his lips together, dwelling on the questions he wanted to scream out at her. Such as —Why the fuck did he agree to this? How the fuck can he go to toilet without fear of not making it on time? And who was this client?

Vegeta bit his tongue, doing his best to not voice out his concerns from his mind and give a hesitant smile instead.

Though he couldn't deny how sexy he was feeling in the skintight pants and the surge of confidence they gave him. He didn't have a chance to admire himself fully in the mirror as Chi-Chi rushed him. Suppose there will be time for that later.

Since visiting this place, he invariably wondered if both Goku and Chi-Chi loved their job or not? He would observe the look Goku would give him during their sessions, particularly when he had Vegeta begging for more. But with Chi-Chi... it was more of a mystery. She always seemed distant and would complain whenever Goku hadn't cleaned up after himself.

Perhaps the reason Vegeta wondered this was because he hated his work, he never enjoyed going to the office and if he didn't need the pay so badly, then he'd have handed in his resignation months back. So in some ways, he was envious of those who showed signs of enjoying their work.

He watched Chi-Chi skim over the toy collection with a small glimmer of excitement in her eyes. Oh yes, she loved her job alright. The longer she remained silent while looking over the collection of whips and toys, the more hesitant Vegeta felt.

What if there is no client, and this was all a trap?..she still wasn't keen on him and Goku dating after all, it would make perfect sense why she would have him here wearing tight pants and looking at whips. He wrung his hands together, doing his best to pry away from the negative thinking, but it was rather difficult to do considering the current situation.

As if she could read his thoughts, Chi-Chi whipped her head to the side and tapped a finger against her chin with a coy smile forming. She could probably tell just by the fact his legs were twitching, just how anxious he was feeling now. He watched her grab one of the leather floggers and brush her gloved fingers along the tail ends.

"First rule, never let your client see any signs of anxiousness. You must remain assertive at all times."

"I'm not anxious," he cleared his throat and wandered his eyes away from her skeptic look.

"Sure," Chi-Chi replied deadpan.

"So," he folded his arms and leaned against the staircase, doing his best to pull off a calm demeanor. "Who's this client?"

Chi-Chi raised a brow at him, her dominant aura diminishing into a calm creature as she let out a soft giggle, placing the flogger down to one side. "Oh, just one of my regulars," she spoke in a sing-song voice and grabbed one whip from the shelf.