Pakistan

**The seat belt sign has been switched on. Preparing to land in 10 minutes**

“Shehry uth!”, Hussain woke me, while fastening his seat belt. “We’re gonna land yo!”

I fastened my seatbelt, and then lifted the cover from the window and stared out at the little bit of the land that was visible from under the clouds.

As we started landing, I could see the beautiful land of Pakistan. The land I had missed so much, the land where I belonged. And the land that would make me face my past.

In no time, we touched down at the runaway, and in a few seconds, the plane came to a stop.

All the passengers tured on their phones, and started getting up to take out the baggages from their over head cabins.

We decided to stay back, and leave after most of the people left to avoid the crowd.

I looked at Sidra who was sitting on the seat behind me.

“So after how long?”, I asked her.

“4 YEARS!”, she jumped in excitement. “And you?”

“Seven!”, I replied, as looked out through the window.

Soon, the aircraft doors opened, everyone started going out, while we took our hand baggages from the cabins and followed.

The customs at the airport proceeded quickly, and it was finally time to step out of the airport.

“Oye Salman, aur Alishan aa gaye?”, I asked Hussain. They’re our cousins and were going to come to pick us up.

“Yeah they’re here! Api spoke to them.”

As we walked out of the airport, we saw our cousins waiting for us. We all were very excited seeing each other after a long time. We introduced them to the iDeewane crew, and vice versa, and then headed home.

I just wanted to go home and sleep, because I was so tired from the long flight.

Me, Hussain, Atif and Waqas stayed in one room, while Sana and Sidra stayed in the room with my cousin sister.

Nosh api and Khurram bhai stayed in a separate room with Iman and Shayan.

We all changed into our pj’s and decided to go to sleep when Hussain decided to speak.

“Main abhi aata hoon!”, he said, walking towards the door.

“Oye kithe chaleya?”, I asked him, even though I knkew exactly where he was going.

“Umm.. who pyaas lagi hai..”, he said avoiding my gaze.

“Pani hi chahiye, to yeh le..”, Atif threw a water bottle at him.

He turned around and said, “Thanks! Bhook bhi lagi hai…”

“Toh yeh le!”, Waqas threw a bag of chips at him. I guess we all knew what Hussain was upto!

“Guys woh..actually…”, he tried speaking but we didn’t let him.

“Bathroom jaana hoga…”, said Waqas.

“Nahi, shayad important call karni hogi..”, Atif spoke.

“Ya phir…?”, I raised my eyebrow, and Waqas and Atif jumped on me, “Ya phir kya Shehry?”, they asked in unison, pretending that they didn’t know.

“Hussain….am I right or am I…RIGHT?”, I smirked, and Hussain’s cheeks turned red as he blushed real hard.

“Itni bhi kya bechaeni hai bhai, kabhi thoda time humare saath bhi send kar liya karein…”, I smacked his head lightly, and he blushed even more.