I love you...hamesha and forever!

Sidra's POV:

"S-Sidra?", Shehry looked up at me, with his eyes full of confusion. "Yeh kaisi shart hai?"

I nodded, "Haan Shehry, Sidra. Just promise me iska naam Sidra hoga!", holding his hand within mine.

"How can I promise that Sidra? How can we name her Sidra?", he let go of his hand with a jerk. "Band karo yeh bakwaas."

"Bu-but Sidra...", he was cut off by the doctor who walked into the room.

"How are you feeling now?", she asked, gently stroking my hair.

"Fine.", I nodded.

"That's good to hear.", she smiled. "The baby's doing too." She turned to Shehry, "How's the father doing?", she chuckled.

"Good.", he laughed a bit.

"Shehryyyyy", Maha barged in right then, "Bhabhiiiiii! Where's the baby?"

She ran towards the baby, and picked her up. "Oh my god! She's so cute and adorable!", she said, placing a kiss on the baby's cheek.

"What are you guys gonna name her?" she asked, and before we could say anything she mentioned, "Name her something with "M", after her phupo!"

"Bas karo Maha...", Mama walked in behind her and took the baby into her arms.

"MashAllah such a beautiful baby girl. Haina?", she handed her to baba and he nodded.

"Akhir bhatiji kiski hai?", came in Hussain. "Apne hero chacha pe gayi hai."

"Ofcourse, chahey kuch bhi ho, yeh apni tareef karna kabhi nahi bhooltey.", Sana said, smacking him on his hand.

"Kyu bhai? Aapki kya problem hai? Tareef apni kar raha hoon na.", he shrugged.

I laughed.

"Bhabhi..dekhein toh! Tareef apni karu toh kisi aur ko problem."

"Bas oye! Ghar chalo..phir batati hu aapko tareef.", Sana giggled.

Soon everyone got busy, cuddling and playing with the baby that no one noticed that Shehry wasn't in the room.

Shehry's POV:

"May I come in?", I knocked on the doctor's room, and walked in.

He was sitting on his desk going through a few reports.

"Ah, Shehry. Come in. I was just looking at your wife's reports.", he said putting down the files.

"Is everything okay Doctor?", I asked,a s I pulled the chair and sat down. "Everything normal?"

"Yeah, everythings fine, she's doing good and so is the baby. Everything is clear from my side." He said. "Just waiting on the reports from the neurologist and the oncologist."

"I'm sorry?", I looked up at him, "I think you're mistaken. I'm Sidra's husband. Sidra Asif."

He laughed, "Yeah, I know. I'm talking about Sidra Asif."

"But you just said neurologist and oncologist. Umm...as far as I know, pregnancy and delivery doesn't require a neurologist or an oncologist."

"Mr. Asif, like I said, her pregnancy and delivery had no complications. Its all clear from my side. We're just waiting for the reports on her brain cancer."

"Br-Brain what?", I was sure I misheard that.

I'm sure he said brain...brain...brain what? He said brain cancer Shehry. No this cant be. This cant be true. Brain cancer? Sidra? No.