Palat meri jaan!

Shehry’s POV:

“And now, the star cast of YAARI!”, announced the host, as she welcomed us on the stage.

Hussain walked first, with Sana, I followed him with Sidra and we were followed by Waqas and Atif.

The audience began to applaud, and the entire environment seemed nothing less than a Bollywood movie premiere.

InshAllah, one day people will applaud for me like this, but as a director.

We all took our seats, and there was paparazzi all around. Everyone had their phones, and cameras out, clicking pictures.

There was small group of girls, right in the front, yelling ‘DhoomBros’ at the top of their voices.

DBnation!

Soon the reporters started asking us questions.

“Hussain Asif, you play the lead character opposite Sana. Kya asli zindagi mein bhi you play the main lead opposite her?”, asked one, interrogatively.

Uff in reporters ko iss ke alawa aur kuch bhi nahi aata.

Hussain chuckled, “Nahi, nahi aisa kuch nahi hai..”

“Sana, aapka kya kehna hai is baarey mein?”, he continued.

Sana just smiled, and didn’t answer.

“Shehryaar Asif. Aap Hussain ke bade bhai hai, aapne lead role kyu nahi ki?”, one of them asked me.

“I wanna be a director. I don’t think I have the face, or the talent to be an actor.”, I replied.

Throughout the entire two-hour duration, we were bombarded with questions, related to our movie, life, experiences, everything.

‘Okay guys ab bas. We gotta get going..”, Khurram bhai said, as he got up from his chair.

The reporters continued asking questions, but we decided to ignore and kept moving, otherwise, the even would never get over.

“We did it guys! Our first ever large scale produced movie!”, Waqas exclaimed as soon as we reached the back stage.

Huge smile crept on all our faces, and we all leaned in for a group hug.

“Guys, guys! Lets do a meet and greet! What say?”, Waqas jumped. “I mean DBnation always complains, toh kyuna aaj ho hi jaye?”

“Baat toh sahi ki, par dude, do you realize kitna crowd hoga?”, Hussain said. “I mean its not even an organized meet and greet! Its going to get out of control!”

“True that!”, I agreed.

“Hmm..maybe we should plan it out first then we can have it.”, Atif added.

We all agreed that it was not a good idea to have it now, so we waited for the event organizers to clear out the hall, so we could leave the venue without being bothered.

“Guys! Everyone left, you guys can go ahead now.”, said one of the organizers, as he barged into the room.

Amna’s POV:

Everyone had left, and I decided to wait outside the venue to meet Shehry.

I don’t know if this is the right thing to do. Will I be able to face him after 2 years? What am I going to say?

Weird thoughts raced my mind.

I waited for a few minutes, but then I felt like I didn’t have the courage to face Shehry and so I decided to leave. I got up and turned around to leave but was stopped by someone.