Love will find its way...

Shehry’s POV:

“Hussain?”, I said in surprise, when I saw Hussain enter my room.

“I wanna talk to you..”, he said, walking in. By the look of his face, I could tell that something was wrong.

He walked in, and then glanced back at the door and nodded, as if asking someone to come in.

“Who’s with you?”, I asked, but he didn’t answer.

I looked at the door, and saw Amna walk in, with her head hung low.

Amna? Ye yaha kya kar rahi hai?

I looked at Hussain, with my eyebrows raised, waiting for him to explain. He didn’t say anything, instead, looked at Amna. All this while Amna hung her head low, and didn’t even look at me.

“What…is going on?”, I asked, trying to figure out what he was upto.

Him, bring Amna into my room, was shocking, and unexpected.

“Listen, I aint gonna take much time..”, Hussain spoke, “I’ll let the two of you talk..”, he added, stepping out, and closing the door behind him.

Awkward!

“Umm..”, I didn’t know what this was all about. What was I suppose to say?

“Shehry-Shehryaar, we need to clear out things..”, she spoke, her head still hanging low, and her gaze fixed at the floor, as if in deep thought.

“Kya matlab?”, I asked.

What is she talking about?

She let out a deep sigh, walked over to my bed, and sat down.

“Umm…say something?”, I said, extending my arms out in the air.

She stayed silent. Instead, she pulled out her phone, and did something.

What in the world is happening?

“Amna, what- is –going- on?”, I asked her, with a pause in between each word, hoping she’d answer.

Instead, she extended her arm, offering me her phone.

What is it?

“I don’t know how or where to begin from…have a look at this..”, she said.

I walked over and reached out for the phone.

Shehry where are you?

Jawab do! 

Shehry!!

Hello?

Are you there?

Answer my call atleast!

Shehryaar!

Why don’t you wanna talk to me?

Do you really hate me so much?

And there were so many more messages.

How come I never received these?

I checked the number she texted to.

Knew it!

“You texted me on my old number! I stopped using that number after you left!”, I said.