Too perfect to be real...

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START READING THE CHAPTER:

So initially, I had decided to move on to the next day, but that woud mean I had to skip what had happened between Hussain and Sana that day! And that would suck, so then I decided to write this chapter, based on Hussain’s and Sana’s POV of what happened on the same day at the splash town! So sit back, relax and enjoy this romantic chapter between Hussan and Sana! I Hope you guys like it! :) :) P.S. It has a lottttttt of dialogues.... :P :P 

Hussain’s POV:

After we got off our first ride, I noticed how Shehry and Amna were taking time to get down. Taking this as an opportunity, I grabbed Sana’s hand, winked at Shehry, and ran off before Amna could notice.

“Hussain what are you doing?”, Sana struggled, trying to keep up with me, as I was walking fast.

“Lets have some fun babe!”, I looked back at her and winked.

She pouted, “Hussain ek toh tum apni yeh winking wali aadat chodo!”, she said, “aur thoda aahiste chalo, I’ve got tiny legs!”, she said bending down resting her hands on her knees and panting from trying to match my footsteps.

“Acha acha, ab chalo!”, I grabbed her hand again, and started walking, but this time a bit slower just so she wouldn't have to run.

“Waise hum jaa kaha rahe hai?”, she asked again, looking around, as we exited the water park and stepped into the theme park. “Why are we going to the theme park?”, she added.

I turned around, let go off her hand and said, “Bas bhi karo! Kitne sawal karti ho yaar tum? Exam paper se bhi zyada! Tumhe to teacher hona chahiye.. exam papers bilkul sahi set karogi fir toh tum!”, I spoke, as a smirk played across my lips, while she gave me a death stare.

“Touba! Ankhen toh dekho bachi ke!”, I chuckled.

“HUSSAIN!”, she smacked me in the arm, hoping to hurt me. Instead, “Ouch!”, she said as she rubbed the back of her hand with which she smacked me, looking at it to make sure it was okay.

I laughed out loud, “Madam inne wadde dole sholay hai mere! Aise marogi toh chot to lagegi na!”, I said extending my hand out and grabbing hers.

I kissed the back of her hand, which was now slightly red, “Hope this makes you feel better!”, I said, making her blush shyly.

“Agar aapka sharmana khatam ho gaya ho toh…”, I said, “Ab chalein?”, with a pause.

She tilted her head, raised her eyebrow, stared at me for a good two seconds, and then nodded with a smile, “Chalo!”

Holding her hand within mine, I walked out toward the far end of the theme park that led to an open theater.

“Movie?”, she exclaimed in confusion, stopping me, “Tumhe movie dekhni hai?”, she laughed, leaning her head backwards looking at the sky, as the wind blew making a few strands of her face cover her face.

I walked a bit closer to her, and snaked my arm around her waist.

“Not just any movie babe!”, I said, as I raised my other hand and moved the strands off her face, tucking them neatly behind her ears.

By the she had stopped laughing, and gave me a very confused expression.

“I booked this this theatre for the entire evening..”, I said, and the gave a pause before saying, “Just for the two of us!”

She widened her eyes in shock.

“And we’re watching your favorite movie…Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!”, I smiled.