Hona tha pyaar...hua mere yaar...

“Say what?”, I asked surprised. I didn’t know what was going on.

What did Amna lie to me about?

“Whats going on?”, Hussain broke the silence.

“Guys, she needs to confess something.”, Sana said looking at us, and then turned towards Amna, “Amna, ab kuch bolo gi ya nahi?”

“Shehryaar, please forgive me, but I….”, I cut her off saying, “Amna. Stop! I don’t want to hear anything. Whatever has happened, has happened, it was all in the past. Forget it.”

“But Shehr-“, Sana wanted to say something but Hussain interrupted, “Guys, we should leave. He needs to rest. And the doctors are going to move him in the general care, lets talk to him over there? C’mon…”, he signaled them to follow him, and they all left.

I was then moved to the general ward, where my parents, and Amna’s parents came spoke to me. They told me that Amna was discharged from the hospital.

THANKGOD!

Her family had gone back home, and my parents wanted to take me home too, but the doctors insisted that I should stay in the hospital for at least a week, to which they agreed. Baba, took Maha home, while Mama decided to stay back, along with Hussain.

It was almost night, and Mama went into the guests lounge to sleep for a bit, while Hussain had gone back home to catch up on some sleep too.

Amna’s POV:

“Shehryaar? May I come in?”, I asked.

He opened my eyes, and looked at the door, “Amna? Tum ghar nahi gayi?”, he asked.

“No Shehryaar, im not going to leave until you’re discharged. I’m going to stay right here with you.” I replied, as I walked in with clutches.

“Tum pagal toh nahi ho gayi ho? You need rest. Go home.”,he ordered

“Nahi Shehryaar nahi! Please, mujhe yahin rehna hai, tumhare saath, tumhare paas.”, I begged.

Atleast mujhe apni ghalti ko sudhaar ne ek mouka to do.

“Shehryaar….”, I spoke, but he stopeed me.

“Shehry! Its Shehry, aur aaj se tum mujhe yahi kahogi!”, he smiled.

He loves me so much.

I smiled at him, and sat down at couch next to his bed. An awkward silence crept into the room.

“Amna?”, Shehry broke the silence, “Kya soch rahi ho?”

“Kuch nahi.”, I smiled, as I got up and limped towards his bed, and placed my hand on his forhead, and gently stroked his hair, as he slowly shut his eyes, and fell asleep.

Hayee! His hair looks so perfect even now.

I kept stroking his forehead gently, as I watched him sleep. He’s been through so much for me, and all I’ve done is hated him for no reason.

“I love you Shehry. I’ve troubled you so much. Please forgive me. I promise I will never ever trouble you again.”, I had started thinking out loud, and didn’t realize until I felt a touch on my hand.

“Amna…AHH”, moaned Shehry, as he caught my hand a tried to sit up.

“No! Don’t get up!”, I helped him lay back down.

“Amna…you haven’t troubled me. Aakhir who pyar hi kya jisme koi kaante na ho?”, he winked.

Uff aise time pay bhi ise mazak soojh raha hai.