Teri yaadon se, doori behtar hai...

Songs used in this chapter:

Chaahat - Blood Money

Teri Yadon se - Blood Money

“Shehry!”, she said trying to catch her breath from the other side on the phone. “I’m outside your house. Come out quick! Her flight is in an hour! If we hurry up, we can make it!”

I ran downstairs, not bothering about the fact that I was in PJ’s!

“Hussain, come”, I ordered as I ran across his room towards the main door.

“Shehry? Where? What’s going on?”, Hussain yelled from his room.

“Just come with! I’ll explain everything on the way….Sana’s waiting out!”, I said before running outside the door, to find Sana waiting on my driveway, in her car.

I went and sat in the car, and she started pulling the car.

“Hussain’s coming too..”, I said, and rright then Hussain came running out and sat in the back seat.

“Guys! What’s up? Ho kya raha hai?”, he asked panting, from all that running, as he gulped down a large sip of water from his bottle.

I looked at Sana, as if asking her to explain Hussain about the situation.

“We’re going to the airport.. Amna’s leaving today..”, she said as she pulled out the car and started driving.

“Where to?”, he asked shocked.

“Back to Pakistan!”, she said.

Why Amna? Why? Why are you leaving me and going? I cant live without you! Kis baat ki saza de rahi ho mujhe?

All our moments together, flashed in front of my eyes. The first time that I had seen her, and she ignored me totally! The day when she got angry when she saw me with Kate! The first time I ever hugged her. The day she said she trusted me. The day I saw her in the engagement dress. All those moments, those beautiful moments that we spent together!

“We’re here!”, Sana snapped me back from my thoughts into realty. “I’ll go park the car, you guys go in!”, she said, and we agreed and got out of the car, and ran straight into the airport.

“Hold on guys! Where do you guys think you’re going? Passports and tickets please!”, we were stopped by the security.

Shiiiiit!

“Shehry ab kya?”, Hussain whispered, realizing we were in trouble.

“Jaane tu ya jaane na yaad hai? Main andar bhagoonga, tu ise samjha dena please?”, I whispered back and at the signal, ran straight past through thE guard.

“HEYYYY!”, yelled back the security, but I could hear Hussain stopiing him, as I ran through the airport, looking for the counter that had the flights that went to Pakistan.

“To Pakistan!” I read the sign above the counter number 7. I ran straight to it, and asked the lady, “Hey…..did t-the flight to Pak-Pakistan leave already?”, trying to catch my breath in between the sentence.

“No sir, not yet! You’re just on time, the gate will open in 5 minuhtes!”, she smiled cheekily.

“Thankyou..”, I said and turned around to look for Amna.

She has to be here somewhere. Kahan ho Amna? Kahan ho?

I kept looking around, and then my eyes fell on the door of the bathroom that was near the gate,  and she walked out. She looked week, and depressed. Her eyes were swollen, and her face looked very pale. Her hair was tied in a messy bun, and she was wearing a sweat shirt with jeans.