Splash Town Fun

Amna’s POV:

“Wait, wait, wait!”, Hussain waved his hands in the air, “So you mean, we’re actually going to THE SPLASHTOWN?”, he asked, Shehry, with his eyes wide, pooping out of his eye sockets. Yup, he was as surprised as we were.

“Yup!”, Shehry replied, with a proud look on his face. He looked at me in the rear view mirror and smiled.

“You can’t be serious!”, I nodded at him.

“That’s what I’m saying!!!”, Hussain jumped. Hussain was hyper. Like literally, he was so excited.

“Calm down Hussain!”, Sana held his hand, “CALM DOWN!”

Shehry turned around towards us, “Lets get started, shall we?”, he said, squinting through his sunglasses, and we nodded, “YESS!”

He started driving, and Hussain couldn’t control his excitement. “Are we really going?”, he asked again.

“HUSSAIN!!”, Sana and I yelled in unison, and he stuck his tongue out.

“Itna sannata kyu hai bhai? Ganey shaaney lagao!”, Sana added, moving her hand forward, asking Hussain for the auxiliary cable.

He passed her the cable, and she plugged it into her phone, and scrolled through her playlist and finally played a song.

Kudiye ni tere,

Browng te,

Monde pat te ni sare,

Mere town de…

Played really loud, and we all covered our ears with our hands yelling, “SANNAAAA!”

“Ooops Sorry sorry sorry!”, she said, quickly sliding the volume bar on her phone to the left, lowering the volume.

“Goddd!”, Shehry nodded, “You listen to some really loud music!”, which made her giggle. “What Yo Yo Honey Singh has done to this generation!”, he added, still nodding.

“Yaar koi achoa gana lagao!”, Hussain made a sad face, and then extended his hand towards Sana’s phone and yanked out the aux cable. “I got this! I don’t like your playlist, mujhe lagane do!”, he said, smirking.

“Hussain! You don’t just pull out a cable like that! You’ll ruin my phone some day!”, Sana said in a very irritated tone, checking her phone’s cable port to make sure it was okay.

Hussain let out a sarcastic laugh before speaking up, “Phone kharab ho gaya toh kya? Future mein naya phone, maine hi dilana hai tumhe!”, he said, winking at Sana, making her blush.

“Hayeee….”, I nudged my elbow against hers, and she blushed even more.

Hussain plugged the cable into his phone, and played his music.

Ni main Kamli Kamli,

Mere yaar di…

“Kamliiiiii!”, Shehry yelled, “Hayeee Katrina!”

“Oye!”, I patted his shoulder from the back, “Bas!”