The confrontation

Hussain's POV:

"Yaar yeh Shehry kyu nahi aaya abhi tak?", I said, looking at my watch, as I sat on the couch. It was almost 2 in the afternoon, and he said he would be back within a few minutes but he didn't come.

I looked up at Sana, who was sitting across from me, hoping she'd say something, but no, she was again busy with her phone.

UGHHHHH!

"You and your phone!", I said, looking at her, but she didn't even hear me.

Wait! I know what to do now!

I casually picked up my phone, and pretended to talk to someone.

"Hey jaan! What's up? Kya kar rahi ho?", I said, looking at her from the corner of my eyes, but she didn't hear that either so I decided to raise my voice a bit, "Ofcourse I love you jaan!", I said as a smirk played across my lips. I was looking at her from the corner of my eyes, and I could see that she raised her eyes up to me, with a suspicious look.

I decided to continue, "Obviously jaan! I'll be back in a week!" I was trying so hard, to control my laughter.

She raised her eyebrows, "Hussain?"

"Heyy I'll talk to you later..no no koi nahi hai saath, its Shehry's friend!", I said, pretending to disconnectthe call, "Jee?"

"Whats going on?", she asked me with a very serious look on her face. It was like she was almost about to kill me.

"Koi nahi..", I replied casually, looking away, which made her even more suspicious.

"Hussain idhar dekho!", she demanded with an irritated tone.

"Kya hua Sana?", I replied.

"Who were you talking to?", she asked. I could tell that she was very irritated by this time.

"Dude I was just kidding! I spoke to you twice, lekin you didn't answer. Phone pe 'jaan' kaha toh bari jaldi suna tumne?", I smirked, "Now I know how to catch your attention!", I laughed out loud.

"Oye! You serious?", she asked.

"Jaan, don't you trust me?", I imitated Waqas's dialogue from our Brown GF VS Brown BF wali video.

"Squeeze me? Didn't I just ask you for your phone? Give me!", she imitated mine, which made me laugh out loud.

"Please ainda kabhi meri nakal mat karna! You're not a good actor!", I said, in between my laugh.

"Oyeeeee!", she threw a cushion at me, and I ducked covering my head. The cusion flew behind me and hit a vase, that fell to the ground and broke.

"Shitttt!", she jumped in surprise.

I just looked at her covering my mouth, nodding.

"Oye! Who told you to duck? Look at what you did!", she blamed me.

"Acha? Cushion toh bhoot ne pheka tha na? Aapki toh koi galati hai hi nahi madam!", I folded my arms across my chest, and she hid her eyes with her hands, sticking her tongue out.

"Ab iska kya karein?", she asked.

"Kuch nai, rehne do...not a big deal!", I assured, and she let out a sigh in relief.

I heard the front door open, and I rushed to the door hoping it was Shehry.

"Hey!", he said as he entered, closing the door behind him.

"Where were you?", I inquired, as he took off his jacket, and hung it on the stand. "Yo, say something...", I added.

"I went to Amna's house..", he said in a low tone.