Judai ka gham tujhe bhi hai, Judai ka gham mujhe bhi hai

**2 days later**

Shehry’s POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes, as I picked up my phone, to switch the alarm off.

December 16, 2012! It was finally the day that had been waiting for, since forever. My engagement, and I was already late!

Shit! Just 2 hours until we leave for the venue!

I got up, showered, and changed into the black tuxedo, with a white shirt that I had bought for my engagement. I set my hair, with the gel, flaunting my highlights that I got specially for the engagement. I ran down, and Mama was already ready, and so were Baba, and Maha! Maha looked like a tiny angel in her white gown, and her tiara! Hussain, as usual was taking his own sweet time to get ready, and today, he was taking a little extra time, know why? Sana was going to be there too! He wanted to show off as usual!

The next hour passed by quickly and it was time for us to leave for the venue.

The ride to the venue was the slowest ride of my entire life! I mean c’mon, 15 minutes ka raasta seemed like an eternity.

We finally reached, and I got out of the car, and right then Amna’s car arrived.

Wow! What timing!

I don’t think my parents, or her parents noticed each other.

She got out of the car, and honestly, I had never seen a sight so beautiful in my life ever before!

The blue dress fit so perfectly on her well maintained body…Okay I need to stop checking her out!

Her perfect smokey eyes, with long lashes fluttered beautifully, just like a butterfly flutters its wings, and her hair, loosely curled, bounced as she got out. Her long earrings, swayed as she moved her head, and her bangles jingled soflty, as she fixed her dupatta on her head!

She looked up at me and smiled, and gestured a ‘Do I look okay?’ look while nodding. I smiled, nodded and  mouthed, “Perfect!”. She smiled and followed her parents into the hall, and I followed mine.

We walked in, and the hall was decorated, amazingly thanks to Sana and Hussain. The hall was dimly lit, and the stage which was right behind the dance floor, had a diwan sort of a silver couch in the center, with two chairs on either side. The back wall was covered in white roses all over it. A blue spot light was centered at the couch.

The table for the guests, surrounded the dance floor, and was covered in white sheets with silver lining. The chairs had white covers with silver ribbons. Each table had a rose shaped candle lit in the center, and the far right was the buffet for the lunch.

I walked up to the stage and Waqas announced in the mic, “Attention ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome, SHEHRYAAR ASIF!”, as I sat in the center of the stage.

“And now……….”, he continued as a very soft music began to play in the background, “Amna Khan”, he said as Amna walked through the door. I got up from my place, walked down and when she arrived, held her hand and escorted her up. We both sat in the center, and our parents sat on either sides.

Amna’s POV:

“Wow! Cant believe this is happening!”, he whispered.

“I know! Me neither, lekin, can you come to the bathroom with me?”, I asked him.

“Control Amna! Humari shaadi nahi hui abhi tak!”, he chuckled.