More trouble...?

Song used - Teri Yaad by Falak

“This is Sidra!”, api said as she introduced me and Shehry to her.

“And this is…”, api started as she was about to say our names but Sidra interrupted.

“This is Shehry”, she said pointing at Shehry and then turned towards me and said, “and this is our superstar Hussain!”, she exclaimed.

We all laughed..and she continued, “DhoomBros fan! A huge one!”

She then hugged, which was quite awkward, pehli meeting pe hi hug?! I looked at Sana from the corner of my eyes, who was staring at me with her big eyes, and grinding her teeth, as if she was gonna kill me now.

Sidra then went on to hug Shehry, and he, poor thing, just stood there shocked.

“Sorry! Thoda awkward ho gaya na?”, she said realizing what she had done, and we all laughed.

Pretty soon we all got busy with our shooting, and there was a scene where Shehry, Waqas, Atif and Sana had to be together. Sidra and I were not a part of that scene.

I, tired of all that shooting, went and sat on the bench behind which was at a distance from the location that we were shooting in.

“Hey!”, Sidra cam and sat next to me.

“Hi!”, exclaimed, as I gulped down the last sip of water from the bottle. “You scared me!”, I said jokingly.

“Really?!”, she exclaimed.

“Naaah….just kidding!”, I said nodding.

“Hussaiiinnn….”, she said dragging my name, and I understood she needed a favor from me.

“What do you want Ms.Sidra?”, I asked, and she widened her eyes in shock. “How’d you know?”

“I know girls very well!”, I winked and chuckled.

“I know this is a bit weird, but I’m a very open kind of a girl.”, she started.

Okay I don’t like where this is going..

I moved a little away from her, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

“Why are you moving away?”, she said, punching me in the arm, “Don’t worry, I’m not gonna do anything to you!”, she laughed.

I forced a laugh too, cause honestly I didn’t even find her funny.

“I just wanted to ask you about Shehry!”, she continued.

“What do you mean?”, I asked, as I raised on of my eyebrows in confusion.

“Is he like…you know…”, she added, in a very interrogative tone.

“I know…..what?”, I responded imitation her tone.

“Is he…single?”, she blurted out.

“What? Are you serious?”, I asked in a very irritated tone, but she seemed to not get it.

“Yeah..I only joined Yaari team for him!”, she said smiling, showcasing all her 32 teeth, as if it were a toothpaste ad.

“Sidra.. lemme tell you one thing..he’s..”

“Sidraaa! You’re up!”, called api, and I couldn’t finish my sentence.

She got up and ran towards api, to do her scene, and Sana came running towards me.

“Kyu Hussain? Kya chal raha tha?”, she asked in typical girlfriend tone.

“Aww..someone’s jealous!”, I teased her.