Jinni mohhabat karaan tenu, ohni hi nafrat kare tu yaaran

Shehry’s POV:

I saw her. She was standing by the ice cream store, looking through the glass, trying to choose a flavor.

She was wearing a black churidar, and had her hair open like the olden days. She looked a lot better than the last time I had seen her at the airport.

“Did she see you?”, asked Hussain.

I nodded, gesturing a no, but my eyes didn’t move from her sight.

I wanted to go and hug her. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to ask her how she was.

She hadn’t noticed me, so I started walking towards her, but as I got closer I stopped.

A man walked upto her, with a little girl in his hands, and paid for the ice cream.

Who is he? Her husband? Is that her child?

And then I realized, what Sidra had said. She was married.

“Shehry kya hua?”, Hussain asked me as I turned around.

“Dude, uska husband bhi hai. I can’t go talk to her!”, I replied.

Hussain agreed, and we both walked back to the store where Sidra and Sana were waiting for us.

“Kahan chale gaye they tum log?”, Sana asked, with a confused expression.

“Woh…bas aise hi!”, Hussain replied.

“Chalo ice cream khane chalet hain!”, Sidra exclaimed.

Shit! No, not ice cream please!

“Haan! Lets go guys!”, Sana joined in.

Hussain and I just looked at each other, and I moved my head telling him a no.

Hussain nodded and said, “Guys how about we go somewhere else for ice cream? Maine suna, yaha achi ice cream nahi milti..”

Sidra widened her eyes in shock and said, “What? Yaha Lahore ki best ice cream milti hai!”, grabbing my head and walking towards the ice cream store, while Sana pulled Hussain.

As we got closer, I saw Amna was still there, sitting on a table with her husband and child.

We sat in a table at the other end, and Sidra noticed Amna.

“Omg Amna’s here!”, Sidra exclaimed, and Sana turned towards her in surprise, but then saw mine and Hussain’s face.

“You guys go ahead, and meet her if you want to. Shehry and I are gonna stay here.”, Hussain spoke.

Thankyou Hussain.

“I’m staying too.”, Sana added.

Sidra got up and walked towards the Amna, and Sidra placed her hand on her shoulder.

Amna turned around, and was shocked to see her there.

They hugged each other and started talking. Amna introduced her to her husband, and then Sidra pointed at us.

Amna just glanced and then looked away.

“Guys, I cant sit here, please bahar wait karte hain?”,  said, and Hussain agreed.

The 3 of us went out, and waited for Sidra who came after 5 minutes.

“Kya hua?”, she asked.

“Kuch nahi lets go..”, I replied and walked off, and they followed.

Amna’s POV:

I couldn’t believe I saw Shehry, after so long.