3

“You brought the devil out, now you gotta play.”

   Rosé felt a cold iron touch her neck, her eyes snapped down to her neck to only see that the necklace that was once left over by Lisa.

   She held the ruby in her right hand as she looked back up at Lisa.

   “Let’s get out of here.” Lisa said, in a dark yet sweet voice.

   Rosé slightly nodded, grabbing Lisa’s hand which she held out.

   Lisa turned around to the witch, a smirk on her face which went unnoticed by Rosé. Lisa started to walk and pulled Rosé with her.

   Rosé heard a loud meow before a bang, indicating the closing of the wooden door. Lisa turned to her and smiled. “Where do you wanna go princess?”

“Don’t trust her, turn around and run as far as you can!”

   “I wanna go to Kihu.” Rosé said. Lisa grinned.

   “Let’s go then.” Lisa said. Lisa started to walk ahead into the woods, dragging Rosé with her.

   Rosé started to walk beside Lisa, carefully looking at the ground to the yellow arrows which were leading in the opposite direction as where they were walking to.

   “Lis, Kihu is that way…” Rosé stopped and pointed at the opposite direction. Lisa stopped to look at Rosé.

   “Shortcut darling.” Lisa said before she turned around again and pulled Rosé with her as she walked.

•°•°•°•°

   The two stopped once when the sun started to go down. Lisa turned around and looked far into the woods.

   She looked at Rosé before she started to walk again into a different direction. Rosé ran to catch up with her.

   As they walked further Rosé started to see an old abandoned house.

   Lisa walked to the door and opened it, pushing a scared Rosé inside the house. Lisa entered as Rosé stumbled on the creaking white wood.

   Lisa quickly closed the door behind her as she turned to Rosé.

   Rosé stared at Lisa with a scared expression as Lisa just smirked, slowly walking closer to Rosé.

   Rosé backed up until she felt a cold wood behind her, she looked back and saw she had reached the end of the house.

   She looked back and saw Lisa standing in front of her.

   Lisa quickly neared her, placing her hands on the sides of Rosé’s head on the wooden wall. Lisa licked her pale lips as she stared at Rosé.

   “All mine.” Lisa growled before her head snapped into Rosé’s neck.

   Rosé let out a loud shriek as she felt two sharp teeth inside her neck’s skin.

   “LISA!” Rosé shouted in pain.

   Lisa’s eyes shot open, she backed away and glared at Rosé.