4

“Big mistake.” Lisa growled, she pulled Rosé by her collar before she pushed her back into the wall making her shriek louder in pain.
   Rosé tightly closed her eyes but opened them once she didn’t feel Lisa’s hold on her anymore.

   She looked down and saw Lisa crouching down on the floor, her eyes closed tight, hand on her stomach as if she were in deep pain.

   Lisa looked up, opening her eyes tightly. Her eyes red, tears flowing down from her eyes.

   “Go-go to th-the wit-witch! Sh-she controls me-me!” Lisa gasped out. Rosé stood there confused.

   “GO!” Lisa shouted loudly. Rosé ran from her position to the door, stopping midway to look at Lisa. “GO!”

   Rosé gulped as she turned around and darted for the wooden door.

   She opened it and started to run as far as she could but it was too late…

   She felt herself being pushed against a rough, sharp tree.

   She looked up and saw Lisa glaring down at her, her wings spread, her fangs out.

   Lisa’s eyes were fully black, no pupil no nothing.

   “Your mine princess.”

   Rosé then felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, she screamed due to the pain.

   Her eyes closed tightly, she opened them to look at Lisa smirking down at her.

   Rosé’s eyes twirled to the back of her head before all went black. Her weak body falling in Lisa’s hands.

•°•°•°•°

   Rosé stirred in the bed before she opened her eyes and stared at the white wooden roof.

   “Why do these things keep happening to me?” Rosé asked herself.

   “You tell me.” Rosé heard a voice say. Her face darted to the left as she saw Lisa leaning against the door frame.

   Rosé groaned as she turned her head back to the roof, remembering what happened before she passed out, and clearly not in the mood to fight.

   “Listen, whoever you are, clearly not the person I want.” Rosé softly said, turning to look at the creature.

   “What can I do to get Lisa back?” Rosé questioned, not ready to give up on Lisa and ready to do anything to bring her back.

   “Bring me the King of Purkia.” Lisa said in a deep voice. “Bring the body to the witch’s cottage and you will get Lisa’s soul and body back.”

   Rosé groaned as she flipped off the comforter, stepping out of the bed.

   She stood up and saw the wrinkly, annoying blue dress fall to her knees.

   “Fine, but I get Lisa’s soul back after that.” Rosé said. Lisa smirked as she nodded slightly.

   “Deal.” The creature chuckled lowly.

“You made a deal with the devil.”