14

“Jisoo? Kai?” The both stopped in their tracks as they turned to see a very much familiar face.

   “Kijiya!” Jisoo laughed.

   She ran towards Kijiya and engulfed him in a tight hug.

   Kai chuckled as he walked over to Kijiya and Jisoo. Jisoo broke the hug as Kai patted Kijiya’s shoulder.

   “Where’s Jennie?” Jisoo asked. Kijiya nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck now as he looked at Kai.
“Long story short, she got capture-”

   “Where were you!? Sipping coconuts on the beach!?” Kai shouted, scaring both Kjiya and Jisoo.

   Kai was about to say something before Jisoo quickly stood in the gap between Kijiya and Kai. Jisoo was facing Kai as she tried to protect Kijiya.

   “We need to get to Sandy’s!” Jisoo said. “Knowing Jennie she’d be there already.”

   Kai groaned knowing Jisoo was right, and it had happened to him a lot of times since he had married Jennie, even before that.

   “Fine! Let’s go then.” Kai said. He turned around and was about to walk away when he felt a hand grab him and pull him back. Kai was turned around to face Jisoo.

   “We should probably wait till tomorrow.” Jisoo said as she pointed up in the sky with her free hand.

    The sun was setting and it would be night time soon enough. Kai sighed as he ran his free hand through his silky hair.

   “Fine, let’s rest.” Kai said. Kijiya nodded as he led the other two off of the blue brick road and towards a wooden made house type hotel.

   “Frud.” Kai mumbled under his breath.

   Jisoo looked towards him and slapped his shoulder. Kai whined as he brought his hand up to his shoulder, rubbing it slightly while glaring at Jisoo.

   “No.” Jisoo spat. Kai rolled his eyes, walking faster to catch up with Kijiya as they entered the house.

•°•°•°•°

   “Ok, we won’t stay here.” Kai snapped at the man, he turned around and saw Jisoo whining because of the whole day's travel and Kijiya just glaring at him.

   “You're a royal!” Kijiya silently shouted.

   “Me being a royal doesn’t mean I will give money away for free!” Kai replied. Kijiya gave him a blank expression. “Ugh!” Kai stomped his feet on the wooden floor before he turned back to the counter person.

  “I’d like a big room, you can cut off the food.” Kai said, clenching his teeth in anger.

   “That will be four gold coins.” The man said. Kai glared at him for a bit before he sighed, untying his sack from his belt.

   He opened it, took out four coins and slammed them down on the counter.

   “Here.” The man said, placing down a copper key on the counter as he took the four coins.

   Kai quickly tied the sack to his belt before he took the key and turned to Kijiya and Jisoo.

   Kai held up the key to show them, showing a fake smile. He rolled his eyes, turning towards the hallway which led to the rooms.

   Kai started walking towards their room as Jisoo and Kijiya followed behind him.