Physcho

Rosé did go to Purkia, as the princess.

   Going there as the princess was an advantage since nobody would really stop her but the sad point was, she was stopped multiple times in the crowds of her kingdom's people.

“You still have time. Turn around and run.”

   Despite the annoying voice in her head, Rosé kept on going further into the kingdom till she came face to face with the palace gates.

   A guard came in front of Rosé as she tried to ignore him and trot her horse into the castle.

   “Who goes by?” The guard asked. Rosé scoffed.

   “You're a disgrace to the kingdom.” Rosé said.

   Being nice she answered. “I'm Rosé, the princess of Purkia.”

   “Lady Rosé has been banished from the palace on the grounds of the King.” The guard said.

   Rosé clenched her teeth, the teeth grinding against each other due to anger.

   “Let me in before I kill you.” Rosé threatened.

   “I stand by the King's order, you are not allowed in the castle, or the kingdom.” The guard said. Rosé chuckled deeply.

   “You are standing with a King who cares about no one except for himself.” Rosé said. “And you better watch how you talk to me. I may not be the princess, but I'm the queen of Juit. And I would like to talk to him on those grounds.”

   Rosé smirked, knowing that the guard had no choice but to let her in.

   “Queen of Juit! Let her in!” The guard said to the rest of the guards.

   The rest of the guards had pulled on the chains that were connected to the palace doors. The doors were lifted up as it showed a bridge running towards the palace entrance.

   Rosé looked down at the guard from her horse.

   “Next time be careful how you talk to me.” Rosé said.

   She trotted away on her horse, going over the bridge that ran over a river.

•°•°•°•

   “Hello dad.” Rosé smirked.

   Her dad sat up on his throne, looking down at his daughter.