17

Jisoo swung her sword towards the creature who turned out to be her childhood friend.

   Lisa bent down, dodging the blade.

   Jisoo turned in a circle, her red cloth opening before it fell down against her body when she stopped spinning.

   Kai rushed towards Kijiya when he saw that Lisa was about to attack him.

   He stepped in front of Lisa, harshly grabbing onto her arms as he pulled her nearer.

   “Lisa! Lisa!” Kai shouted.

   Lisa’s eyes turned bright red before they turned to full black, her pupils disappearing as she glared down at Kai.

   “Lisa…” Jisoo said from behind.

   Lisa’s head snapped to Jisoo before she looked back to Kai with a panicked look.

   “You’re not alone.” Jisoo mumbled as she came closer to Lisa and put her hand on her shoulder. “Who did it?”

   “S-San-Sandy.” Lisa mumbled out before her eyes shot open, turning to a bright red color.

   She smirked looking at Kai before she disappeared into thin air.

   “What just happened?” Kijiya asked. Kai turned to him and scoffed.

   “We gotta get to Sandy’s and quick.” Kai said to Kijiya.

   The two looked at where Jisoo stood, she wasn’t there. They looked at the yellow brick road, seeing Jisoo rush down the brick road.

   Kijiya and Kai both ran to catch up with Jisoo.

•°•°•°•°

   “Lizzy is possessed.” Jisoo mumbled.

   “I don’t believe that, she has always been that kinda jerk.” Kai said.

   Kijiya hummed in agreement, he had met Lisa a lot in the past and he never found her either sane or nice.

   “You don’t know her like I do.” Jisoo said.

   “I’m pretty sure I do, she kidnapped me or you did, but still!” Kai scoffed. “She was going to eat me if Jennie wasn’t there.”

   “I’d be pretty happy if she did.” Jisoo said. Kai grumbled while Jisoo just chuckled.

   Kijiya was looking at the trees nearby as they started to turn from yellow painted to orange to red.

   “I think we’re getting closer to Sandy’s.” Kijiya said.

   “I hope we don’t get killed.” Jisoo said. “If Lisa is under her possession then nothing can stop her from killing either of us.”

   A wooden hut house came in view.

   “Yup, that’s her house.” Jisoo turned towards the house and started walking there.

   Kijiya and Kai stopped, they looked at each other before walking behind Jisoo.

   As they got closer they heard sounds of banging and groaning coming from inside the house.

   Jisoo sped up as she rushed to the door and kicked it open.

   Inside the house were broken potion glasses, different colored water mixing together as they flooded the wooden floor.

   A pair of groans came from inside.

   Jisoo and Kai stepped in but were stopped when they heard a voice come from the back.