18

“Kai?” A girly voice said.

   Kai, Jisoo and Kijiya turned around in unison.

   Rosé stood there, her blue dress covered in blood as she held a bloody dagger in her right hand and a man’s foot in her left hand.

   “Did you kill him!?” Kai shouted, pointing at the body which seemed to be his uncle, Rosé’s dad, the King of Purkia.

   Rosé looked down at the body with a physiatric grin. She looked up and smiled at Kai, which scared him like heck.

   “I killed him.” Rosé chuckled deeply.

   “Rosé…” Lisa said from behind. The four turned to look at Lisa.

   “Lisa…” Rosé murmured. Lisa walked towards Rosé.

   Jisoo, Kai and Kijiya giving her space to go to her.

   Lisa cupped Rosé’s cheeks in her cold, pale hands.

   “Thank you.” Lisa mumbled. She leaned in for a kiss

   Rosé quickly answered to the kiss, both of them savoring each other’s sweet lips.

   Rosé opened her hands, the dagger and her dad’s dead feet in her hands fell to the ground

   She raised her arms and wrapped them around Lisa’s neck, deepening the kiss.

   Jennie soon came, lunging towards Kai, capturing him in a needy yet sweet kiss.

   “Eww!” Kijiya faked gagging. Jisoo giggled, patting Kijiya’s shoulder.

   “My little psycho.” Lisa mumbled after she broke the kiss between herself and Rosé. Rosé smiled.

   “My vampire.” Rosé said, she brought her bloody left hand to Lisa’s cheek, caressing it sweetly, spreading some of the blood on her hand to Lisa's cheek.