Death Of Her

“Are you mad!?” Kai shouted, looking at Jisoo getting ready to jump off of the lookout tower.

   “Got any better ideas?” Jisoo snapped at Kai as she pointed down to the trees where the guards probably were.

   Kai looked down to the trees, he gulped before looking at Jisoo.

   “We’ll die if we make that jump.” Kai said.

   “Worth the shot.” Jisoo said. She brought her arm to her side, looking down to the wild ground on the opposite of the kingdom walls.

   Kai sighed before he walked next to Jisoo and carefully grabbed her hand.

   Jisoo looked up at him and he just gave her a weak smile.

   “See you on the other side.” Kai said, shakingly. Jisoo smiled at him before looking down at the nearest tree to them.

  “One...Two...Three!” Jisoo counted.

   Kai and Jisoo bent their knees before they jumped off of the tall lookout tower.

   Kai lost his grip on Jisoo which made them distance from each other as they fell through the sky.

   Kai looked down to the ground, feeling sick but ignored it as he saw a nearby straw stack.

   “Jisoo!” Kai shouted.

   Jisoo looked at him with fearful eyes as he pointed at the stack. Jisoo reached out her hands in the sky before she swung them back as a swimming motion.

   Kai followed Jisoo as they got closer and closer to the ground and the stack.

   A few seconds later both Jisoo and Kai had come in contact with the sharp straw.

   Being the clumsy self he is, Kai rolled off the stack top and hit the rough ground, making him groan in pain.

   Jisoo shot up and looked off the stack to see Kai laying there rubbing the back of his head.

    She rolled her eyes as she laid back down on the straws, looking up to see the frustrated looks of the guards who stood high upon the lookout tower as they looked down at Kai and Jisoo.

   Jisoo smirked, raising her right hand before waving to tease the guards.

   “Yah!” Jisoo groaned before leaning off the stack and saw Kai looking at her with a deadly glare.

   Jisoo turned her head to look at the guards before she slid off the straws.