Power moves

Hi wassup y'all. Welcome back to this chapter, and I hope y'all enjoy.

Cassidy's pov
"Okay class, so today you all will be working on your power moves" Aizawa said "also we will be using the help of pro hero Ectoplasm" we all great him.

"Okay so since you already technically have a power move try to come up with another on, you always gotta keep villains on their toes" Ectoplasm said.

I think for a second not really knowing what to do "how about you just do anything that comes to mind and we'll start from there" you recited to use Mami wata (one of the water spirits) and turn into a snake "good, are you able to control how big you get?" I nod "okay well I want you to get as big as you can think of" I nod and did just that.

"OMG A SNAKE" I heard Denki y'all "don't worry it's just Cassidy" Aizawa said, I practically touched the roof and thought of a good power move.

I look at Ectoplasm and nod to him to get ready, I feel water well up in my throat and just like that I had spit out a large amount of water at Ectoplasm like a water hose.

For the rest of training I was able to make two more power moves and also noticed the progress everyone else was making.

"Okay everyone, I would just like to say that work study is coming up so you will be going back to where you interned or to a new agency" Aizawa said.

We were all chilling like usual when we heard the front door open, I go to get up and see it was mom and dad "MOM, DAD" I run over to them and dad put me in a huge hug "how my baby been?" "I've been good, I've gotten stronger to" mom and dad smile "that's good baby, now let us see your class" mom said walking towards everyone.

"HEY MOMMA" Jordan and Mina said running up to mom "hey me little baby's, y'all not causing any trouble right?" They shake their heads "good, now I heard my baby got a lil boyfriend, so where he at?" "Moooom" "what? I just want to meet him" I roll my eyes knowing she was finna interrogate Sero.

I started to hear bags and saw dad bringing in some food "yeah we got y'all some food, and I got your favorite snacks" I smile that they both remember my favorites.

As we all ate Jorden points something out "hey where's your parents and Sero?" I face palm knowing what was happening "sorry y'all we had to have a little talk but we good now" Dad said and Sero ran over to his seat next to me "*whisper* what happened?" "*whisper* let's just say you're parents are super scary" I nod not trying to laugh.

Time skip
We all laughed and talked, but now it was time for mom and dad to go home "okay well we'll see y'all later, oh almost forgot after y'all's work study we having a cookout so y'all can come if you want" everyone cheered already excited "bye baby" mom and dad hugged me again "bye love y'all" "love you to, bye everyone" they said before walking out.

Everyone went to their rooms and I got some much needed sleep.

That's it for this chapter yall. Byeee

Word count: 575