Chapter 5

Ding

The doors to the elevator opened. You stepped out of the elevator and headed towards your desk. Sitting on the chair, you switched on your computer only to see a picture of Park Jimin as your desktop background.

Your eyes fell on a note kept on your files. It had a message that said 'I know you like the view.' You chuckled at that.

"So full of yourself, aren't you?" You asked to no one in particular, facing the desktop background of your computer.

You came a little early for work today so you decided to head to Jimin's cabin to make him pay for his mischief.

Yes, Jimin had his own cabin cause he worked at a bigger post than you. You knocked on the door, waiting for a reply but nothing came. You noticed the door was already open so you decided to head in. Opening the door wide, you expected to see him sitting on his chair like always but he wasn't there.

Running your gaze here and there you saw a figure of a man... beneath the table. It looked like he was trying to pick something up.

Found you. You smirked internally.

You slowly walked towards the figure. Grabbing the back of his jacket, you pulled him up.

"I'm not letting you go this time, Jimin." You said, tightening your grip.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it." A voice came from outside, making you turn your head to face the door.

Jimin?

Oh

Wait...

Hesitantly you tuned your head to have a look at the man who's jacket was still in your grip.

OH MY GOD

As soon your eyes met with the stranger, your heart skipped a beat. Was that because you were panicked or because he was so good looking? You didn't know nor did you want to know because what mattered the most right now was that you were gripping an innocent stranger's jacket in your hand.

He surely must be thinking you are a creep.

You quickly let go of his jacket.

"Y/N?" Jimin asked, entering his cabin.

"Umm... hey!!" You awkwardly greeted Jimin

"I was going to come to you." He smiled, taking a seat on his chair.

"Were you? Why?" You asked. Your anger long ago gone because of the embarrassing moment you just shared with the guy standing beside you.

Jimin nodded. "To introduce you to your partner...new partner." He gestured towards the other male in this room

Well shit...

"What?"

Jimin chuckled at your response. "You heard it right. He joined yesterday and is going to work from today. Boss says he's a beginner so he first needs to work with someone to learn how everything works." Jimin informed

"Okay... but why me?" You asked a bit confused

"Boss gave me the responsibility to find him a partner and I thought you'd be the best senior for him." Jimin informed grinning.

A sigh escaped your lips.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to her?" Jimin then turned to ask the stranger.
You lifted your head to lock your eyes with him.

Beautiful

"Hello, I'm Jungkook." He introduced himself, lifting his hand for a handshake.

This is going to be awkward.