Chapter 10

Placing your folded arms on your desk, you rested your head on it, waiting for Jungkook to arrive. You were quite tired today because of improper sleep since the last three days but, you had to prepare for tomorrows program. It was going to be Jungkook's first time helping you in gathering content for tomorrow's Saturday Night so you had to do a good job at explaining everything to him.

You had no idea when your eyes shut close.

The first thing Jungkook saw when he approached his desk was your sleepy head. He smiled at the sight of you sleeping peacefully as ever.

Slowly he removed the file beneath your hand to take a look at it and already get started with the work, without bothering you.

"Y/N!!" a voice called, making you jolt.

Jimin.

"Hello my friends." He greeted both of you. It was just then that you noticed Jungkook's presence.

When did he arrive?

Jungkook gave Jimin an unimpressed look at the way he called Jungkook his friend. You giggled at that.

"Hello Jimin!!" You greeted back. "Why do you look so happy today?" You asked as you noticed his happy face.

"Because I just discussed something with Boss and I think you have a good news waiting for you." He said, pinching your cheeks making you let out a confused laugh.

"What is it?" You asked Jimin

"Boss is calling you. Go and hear it from his own mouth." He gestured you to head towards Namjoon's office.

"Okay." You got up, excited to know what news it was going to be with Jungkook following your action.

"He didn't call you." Jimin stopped Jungkook from following you by placing his hand on Jungkook's chest.

"I'm HER partner." Jungkook deadpanned

"Let him come with me, Jimin."

"Fine." Jimin said removing his hand.

Jungkook waved at him, smiling cheekily before following you. Jimin just stood there confused by Jungkook's behavior.

------

"Come in" Namjoon allowed you to enter after hearing you knock.

"Oh Y/N. I have something important to inform you." Namjoon said as you and Jungkook entered the office.

The only thing Jungkook could think about after seeing Namjoon was Seokjin.

"I'm all ears, Sir." You bowed

"You'll have to cancel tomorrow's Saturady Night program." He informed making your eyes blow wide in shock.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" You asked, thinking it must've been because of your fault.

And what kind of good news was this? Jimin was going to be so dead.

"Would you let me finish?" He asked

"Oh... please go ahead."

"You see, an actor is having a live press conference tomorrow. He's back after a long break so it's going to be a huge event. Our interviewer who was going to attend the conference...... well she suddenly fell ill." He informed

You blinked, trying to process all the information and once you did, "Do you want me go there on her place?" You asked, too impatient right now to wait.

Namjoon sighed. "It was Jimin's suggestion." He said instead, indirectly proving your assumption right.

Jungkook noticed the way your eyes literally sparkled after hearing that piece of information.