Chapter 16

"It's 10 pm. He should be out soon." You noted, taking a look at your wrist watch. As expected, Seokjin exited his bakery.

After talking with him this morning, you had noticed his uneasiness. It was obvious he was hiding something. So, you had decide to have a conversation with him yet again, this time alone, without Jungkook.

You were going to call his name but suddenly someone else approached him.

The silhouette looked kind of familiar to you. It was a little dark and a hood was covering the face of the unknown man.

The bakery was closed so what was this man doing here?

The look on Seokjin's face was saying he knew this man. The man whispered something in his ears making him nod in fear and with that they both started walking away.

Something in you told you this was hella suspicious so, you started following them.

This was dangerous but that was less of your concern right now. You were worried for Seokjin.

After what felt like forever to you, both the men finally stopped infornt of a house.

Seokjin walked towards the front door, fetching a key out of his pocket, he started to unlock it.

So this was Seokjin's home?

Both the men entered the house and quickly shut the door close.

"Shit" you cursed under your breath after realizing you can't enter the house now.

But you couldn't leave Seokjin alone like that. You had to do something. So you started to look for a way to sneak in.

Soon, you found an opened window at the back of the house.

Why was it opened?

"Screw it" you mumbled and quickly sneaked into the house from the window.

You guessed it was Seokjin's room. Walking towards the bedroom door, you opened it a little, enough to take a look outside.

That's when you saw two men talking to each other in the living room. It was obvious, one of them was Seokjin but who was the other one?

You opened the door a little more to hear the voices.

"How many times am I supposed to repeat myself? I told them just what I told the cops, nothing different." Seokjin sighed

It looked it he was talking about what happened this morning.

"I hope you are not lying because you can get us in trouble, Seokjin." The man uttered

That voice was familiar.

You repeated his voice in your head again and again to remember and that's when it clicked.

"Namjoon" you gasped, silently.

"I'm not lying." Seokjin denied "I told them I saw Black Knight that night." He added, hanging his low

Was he ashamed? Was he guilty?

Wait a minute...

"I lied, just like you told me to do." He mumbled, making your eyes blow wide in shock.

Seokjin was lying all this time about seeing Black Knight?

And why did Namjoon tell him to lie?

"Good" Namjoon remarked

"What if they come again?" Seokjin asked

"They won't. I'll handle it." Namjoon said. "I should leave now, it's getting late." He then added.